It's called FISH food for a reason!

Old January 2nd 04, 11:21 PM
Victor Martinez

Default It's called FISH food for a reason!

As your know, we keep fish to entertain the cats. That's the excuse
anyway. Well, I feed the fish twice a day, in the morning they get
frozen foods (bloodworms, brine shrimp, and assorted other yummies) and
in the evening they get some flake and pellets for the bottom-feeders. I
prepare the mix of dry foods in advance and put it in those pill
containers that have one container for each day of the week. I keep them
on the kitchen counter, right against the fridge.
Well, last night *somebody* decided they wanted to try the fish food and
somehow managed to push the container over the counter, so that when it
fell on the floor, it opened and spread its contents all over the
kitchen floor.
There were three guilty parties feasting on the fish food, plus one that
ran away when he heard me coming.
I keep telling them it's for the fishies, but they think it makes for a
nice snack.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 3rd 04, 12:30 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Fri, 02 Jan 2004 23:21:49 GMT, Victor Martinez
wrote:

[...]

A doctor I know has three cats and one of them has figured out how
to open the refrigerator, but he isn't sure which one does it. MLB
Old January 3rd 04, 12:50 AM
Takayuki

wrote:

As your know, we keep fish to entertain the cats. That's the excuse
anyway. Well, I feed the fish twice a day, in the morning they get
frozen foods (bloodworms, brine shrimp, and assorted other yummies)

snip
I keep telling them it's for the fishies, but they think it makes for a
nice snack.

Britta mentioned once in that fish sauce thread that there are Thai
foods that incorporate brine shrimp, so they must be pretty yummy to
us mammals, too.

m. L. Briggs wrote:
A doctor I know has three cats and one of them has figured out how
to open the refrigerator, but he isn't sure which one does it. MLB

This is an easy problem to solve. What the doc should do is put an
increasing number of full soda bottles in the shelf in the
refrigerator door, so that the door acquires more inertia, and hence
becomes more difficult to open. When all the shelves are full, check
the cats. The one with the largest biceps is the culprit.

Old January 3rd 04, 03:04 PM
Christine Burel

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
[...]

Oh, ick, how funny, though, Victor!
Christine

Old January 3rd 04, 03:23 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

[...]

LOL

Maybe they think *fish food* means *made of* instead of *for*???? That would
explain their love of fish food.
--
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©

Old January 4th 04, 01:09 AM
Cheryl

Takayuki wrote in on 02 Jan
2004:

m. L. Briggs wrote:
A doctor I know has three cats and one of them has figured out how
to open the refrigerator, but he isn't sure which one does it. MLB

This is an easy problem to solve. What the doc should do is put an
increasing number of full soda bottles in the shelf in the
refrigerator door, so that the door acquires more inertia, and hence
becomes more difficult to open. When all the shelves are full, check
the cats. The one with the largest biceps is the culprit.

LOL

--
Cheryl

I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy.
Come here Squishy. Ow. Bad Squishy.
- Dori

Can Cats Eat Dog Food? JHBennett Cat anecdotes 31 January 29th 05 09:42 AM
Gizmo and Fish...Kinda OT Gizela Cat anecdotes 7 December 15th 03 01:13 PM
pet food recall Lydia Cat anecdotes 1 October 27th 03 09:43 PM
Feeding dilemma Yoj Cat anecdotes 11 August 24th 03 11:48 PM