Poor Me

Old November 19th 03, 09:58 PM
Gizela

Default Poor Me

Dear All

Apparently I have fleas, well, so my meowmie says. She told me last night I
will be getting a bath this weekend. I don't like baths. Won't someone come
and rescue me and save me from this potential torture? They aren't that bad
really....and REALLY....I think I can put up with the itching more than I
can put up with a one off bath.

AND then last night my PawPaw told me I was going back to TED on Tuesday. I
don't think I can cope with this.....sheesh.....a bath and a TED visit all
within the space of a week

Will you all agree with me that my meowmie is mean??

I bloody well do

Purrs

Gizmo

Old November 19th 03, 10:42 PM
polonca12000

Poor baby! Your humans are relentless.
Gentle hugs and purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Dear All

Apparently I have fleas, well, so my meowmie says. She told me last night

will be getting a bath this weekend. snip

Old November 19th 03, 11:27 PM
Tanada

Gizela wrote:

Apparently I have fleas, well, so my meowmie says. She told me last night I
will be getting a bath this weekend. I don't like baths. Won't someone come
and rescue me and save me from this potential torture? They aren't that bad
really....and REALLY....I think I can put up with the itching more than I
can put up with a one off bath.

AND then last night my PawPaw told me I was going back to TED on Tuesday. I
don't think I can cope with this.....sheesh.....a bath and a TED visit all
within the space of a week

Will you all agree with me that my meowmie is mean??

And I thought the fat wench was evil. She just puts grease spots on our
backs every month, takes us to the wrong TED. (I like the one with all
the cute Wench TEDs, not the guy TED) Though they do have a couple of
cute wenches helping him. Hummm, maybe I need to have a hair ball
crisis, or something.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq. glad he's not getting a shudder b*th.
Old November 20th 03, 01:08 AM
Michi

How cruel and unusual, be sure to splash meowmie alot, and threaten to
eat the soap. That will get her.

Old November 20th 03, 01:22 AM
Brenda

"Gizela" u wrote in message
Dear All

Apparently I have fleas, well, so my meowmie says. She told me last night

will be getting a bath this weekend. I don't like baths. Won't someone

come
and rescue me and save me from this potential torture? They aren't that

bad
really....and REALLY....I think I can put up with the itching more than I
can put up with a one off bath.

AND then last night my PawPaw told me I was going back to TED on Tuesday.

don't think I can cope with this.....sheesh.....a bath and a TED visit

all
within the space of a week

Will you all agree with me that my meowmie is mean??

I bloody well do

Purrs

Gizmo

Gizmo, I'm sure you'll think of a good way to get even. Strategically
placed hairballs are my personal specialty...
your sister in fur,
Emily

Old November 20th 03, 08:15 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Dear Gizmo.

The fat hoomin here uses "Frontline" on all three of us, on a regular basis and
we *never* have fleas. WE don't particularly like having the stuff put on us,
but then again, we don't like the thought of having fleas, either. When Francis
first came here, after being abandoned as a kitten by someone obviously
*horrible*, he was *infested* with fleas as he'd been neglected for a long
time. Got him sprayed with Frontline and the hoomin combed over 50 dead fleas
off him withing an hour. He's never had fleas ever again, just like the rest of
us here. We recommend Frontline.

Purrs, Waffles, Francis and Marble

to get correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune
h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o* *l.c**$*$om$$

Old November 20th 03, 05:02 PM
Nanki Poo

The fat hoomin here uses "Frontline" on all three of us, on a regular basis and
we *never* have fleas. WE don't particularly like having the stuff put on us,
but then again, we don't like the thought of having fleas, either. When Francis
first came here, after being abandoned as a kitten by someone obviously
*horrible*, he was *infested* with fleas as he'd been neglected for a long
time. Got him sprayed with Frontline and the hoomin combed over 50 dead fleas
off him withing an hour. He's never had fleas ever again, just like the rest of
us here. We recommend Frontline.

Purrs, Waffles, Francis and Marb
le

Ugh!!!!!!

Dirty cats!

We do not permit fleas. I do not have fleas, Minke does not have
fleas, and dear old Uncle Quango RB did not have fleas - we do not
permit them.

Of course, Minke has other annoying habits - notably using me as a
pillow - grrrrr!

Mrow
*NP*

--