Da Fangsgibbink an engagement Pawty Pwans!

Old November 17th 11, 12:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default Da Fangsgibbink an engagement Pawty Pwans!

Meow, kitties!

Oriane: Well we had a fun-filled day bisiting wif Chef Mario Catalli ob Mew
Yawk's Babbo wrestaurant [ http://babbonyc.com/ ].

Cybèle: Indeed we did! Chef Catalli is a lubbly kitty and a talanted chef!

Oriane: He has a noo pwivate room in his historik brownstone in Greenwich
Billiage which he showed usses!

Cybèle: Da walls iz owiginal 18ft century stone, ad dere iz a HOOGE hearth
an firepwace wif room for lotsa woating woasting spitz!

Oriane: Den he told us day for Fangsgibbink, he ordered turkey, duck, goose,
phesant and quail, as well a whole beast for roast beast and a wild boar!

Cybèle: Hiz idea is to roast da birdies an roast beat on spits wotatink ober
a hickory wood fire, an pwepare appitizerz an side dishes in da kitchen

Oriane: So dat way we cud serve da boidees pwain roasted, and he wood
pwepare a simple graby, orange sauce and a port wine and fig sauce for da
birdies so dat eech kitty cud choose as day wikes

Cybèle: Den he wood hab a seafood antepasta, oysterz an langostinoz fur
appitizerz; and hiz specialty: pumpkin tortoline wif wild boar ragu!

Oriane: And chestnut stuffink, candied sweet potatoes an corn sooflay az
side dishes

Cybèle: And lopster, cwab-cakes an wed snapper az seefuds

Oriane: And a full selekshun ob desertz.

Cybèle: And ob course an open bar for cocktailz!

Oriane: We cud hab da room fur da whole Fangsgibbink weekend for boff da
Fangsgibbink pawty an Trudi an Jack's 'gagement pawty.

Cybèle: So kitties, whaddya finks? I'ze drooling just finking abowt it!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/16/2011 7:34:57 PM
Old November 17th 11, 12:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

U finkz uiz drollink, u shud cee da Gramby!!! Her like all but da wild boar
part. Fangu girls u did a wonerflz job rangink diz.

Old November 17th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

yez diz sowndz wunnerful, chester who kant wate,
"The Two Sisters" wrote in message
Meow, kitties!

Oriane: Well we had a fun-filled day bisiting wif Chef Mario Catalli ob
Mew
Yawk's Babbo wrestaurant [ http://babbonyc.com/ ].

Cyble: Indeed we did! Chef Catalli is a lubbly kitty and a talanted chef!

Oriane: He has a noo pwivate room in his historik brownstone in Greenwich
Billiage which he showed usses!

Cyble: Da walls iz owiginal 18ft century stone, ad dere iz a HOOGE hearth
an firepwace wif room for lotsa woating woasting spitz!

Oriane: Den he told us day for Fangsgibbink, he ordered turkey, duck,
goose,
phesant and quail, as well a whole beast for roast beast and a wild boar!

Cyble: Hiz idea is to roast da birdies an roast beat on spits wotatink
ober
a hickory wood fire, an pwepare appitizerz an side dishes in da kitchen

Oriane: So dat way we cud serve da boidees pwain roasted, and he wood
pwepare a simple graby, orange sauce and a port wine and fig sauce for da
birdies so dat eech kitty cud choose as day wikes

Cyble: Den he wood hab a seafood antepasta, oysterz an langostinoz fur
appitizerz; and hiz specialty: pumpkin tortoline wif wild boar ragu!

Oriane: And chestnut stuffink, candied sweet potatoes an corn sooflay az
side dishes

Cyble: And lopster, cwab-cakes an wed snapper az seefuds

Oriane: And a full selekshun ob desertz.

Cyble: And ob course an open bar for cocktailz!

Oriane: We cud hab da room fur da whole Fangsgibbink weekend for boff da
Fangsgibbink pawty an Trudi an Jack's 'gagement pawty.

Cyble: So kitties, whaddya finks? I'ze drooling just finking abowt it!

--
Purrs,

Cyble & Oriane

Old November 17th 11, 04:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Oh, no!

[[Rebecca rushes to the keyboard and quickly types in a secret code.]]

Woo, I juss barelee getted dat post invizzibulized befur Meowmie seed it.
She wud hav wantid to go, too!

Rebecca

Old November 18th 11, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 16 Nov 2011 20:25:30 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Oh, no!

[[Rebecca rushes to the keyboard and quickly types in a secret code.]]

Woo, I juss barelee getted dat post invizzibulized befur Meowmie seed it.
She wud hav wantid to go, too!

Rebecca

Cybèle: Gud Werk, Rebecca! We needs to pwoteck owr hoomanz!

Oriane: [underbreath] She meenz "hab more fuds fur da catz!"

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/17/2011 8:18:03 PM
Old November 18th 11, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Weh wooked at da site n et wookz wunnerful n weh wyl awl beh gwad tu beh der
fur Jack n Trudi's
'gagement pawty n Fankgibinf ulso..
Weh hab uhranged tu hab une uf Mimzy's cuzinz tayke kare uf owr bitties,
cuz we dunt wunt tu kauz inny disrupshun. Nope.
Wat tyme shud weh awl beh der?
Hao iz efferkitty dwessing?
ai wunt tu ware mai gray n wite bezt soot, so duz BobQat n PookyKat wuntz
tu ware his Tux n da gurls, um wimmin cats wunt tu dwess up nise.

Fank yu ugin, sew mutch diz wyl beh fun.

Mosey, Meowy, PookyKat, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy n Pipps

Old November 18th 11, 05:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Yummalz! Yu Betcha!
Betterer den I wud hab attid home, datz furr shur!
--
Pit.nya