Fedders Gone to the Bridge 1/14/2013

Old January 15th 13, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Fedders Gone to the Bridge 1/14/2013

I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call
me about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last
night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to
have him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she
knew he liked to take naps in the sun.

Jill
Old January 15th 13, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call me
about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last
night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to have
him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she knew he
liked to take naps in the sun.

So sorry to hear this. He will be restored to full health at RB.

Old January 15th 13, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"jmcquown" wrote in message
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call me
about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last
night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to have
him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she knew he
liked to take naps in the sun.

Jill

I'm so sorry to hear this. I'm glad she found the strength to make that
painful, loving decision.

Joy

Old January 15th 13, 07:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Tue, 15 Jan 2013 12:44:41 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call
me about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last
night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to
have him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she
knew he liked to take naps in the sun.

Jill

".....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go....
MLB
Old January 15th 13, 09:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann791

On 1/15/2013 12:44 PM, jmcquown wrote:
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call
me about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last
night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to
have him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she
knew he liked to take naps in the sun.

Jill

Purrs on the way.

Ann
Old January 15th 13, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

jmcquown wrote:
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I was out
briefly this morning and came home to a message from Lynn, please call me
about Fedders. I'd been planning to call when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from having
been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he had some sort of
seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's why it took him so long
to find his way home.) At any rate, he was so frail she had to help him
up and down off the sofa and to the litter box. She called the vet last night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has arranged to
have him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in an area where she
knew he liked to take naps in the sun.

Jill

That is so sad, poor Fedders, I'll light a candle for him.
--
Adrian
Old January 16th 13, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Phoenix[_2_]

jmcquown wrote:
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat. I
was out briefly this morning and came home to a message from
Lynn, please call me about Fedders. I'd been planning to call
when I got back anyway.

She had to give him the kindest solution last night. Aside from
having been very sick for weeks, he'd gone blind. (Perhaps he
had some sort of seizure when he was lost. She wonders if that's
why it took him so long to find his way home.) At any rate, he
was so frail she had to help him up and down off the sofa and to
the litter box. She called the vet last night.

She was with him when Fedders just slipped away. She has
arranged to have him cremated and wants to scatter his ashes in
an area where she knew he liked to take naps in the sun.

Oh, how sad for her. Purrs for Lynn. I know how hard it can be.

Old January 16th 13, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

So sorry to hear this. May Mr. Fedders's memory be a blessing.

Capt. Midnight, a fellow black cat, will be there to welcome Mr. Fedders when he arrives. Purrs.

Debby and Lilith
Old January 16th 13, 10:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jan 15, 5:44*pm, jmcquown wrote:
I'm crying as I write this because he was such a sweet cat.

He sounded lovely. I'm sorry to hear of his passing

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs