I da red ninja

Old March 9th 11, 07:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I da red ninja

I sneekd intoo WooToo's rume. Uncl Bill dint gno I was ther. Hee playd
wiff his poputer and den he gotted up an turnd off da lite an him an
WooToo wen two bed. WooToo don' hiss at mee or nuffin anymor. Sew I
nosepoinked her and we cuddled up an joynd Uncl Bill in seep.

Human note: I woke up this morning and Sunrise was cuddled up with
WooToo and I. Lately, they haven't been fighting but they _have_ been
entirely too active when I wanted to sleep, so I don't let Sunrise
stay in the room. Last night they slept. I got up a couple of times to
go to the bathroom and Sunrise could have snuck in one of those times
but who knows.

I sneekd in wen he cam out to be wokd by da Bear an widdle Samanfa.
Hee dint gnotiss. Da bed wass warm and furry snuggly.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
WooToo note: FURRY snuggly an happy cuddleseep
Old March 10th 11, 02:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Wed, 9 Mar 2011 10:08:58 -0800 (PST), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I sneekd in wen he cam out to be wokd by da Bear an widdle Samanfa.
Hee dint gnotiss. Da bed wass warm and furry snuggly.

Concatulashuns!

Sweeping wif da hooman is gud! Sneeking in iz
better!
--
All my Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/9/2011 8:04:27 PM
Old March 10th 11, 11:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

I sneekd intoo WooToo's rume. Uncl Bill dint gno I was ther. Hee playd
wiff his poputer and den he gotted up an turnd off da lite an him an
WooToo wen two bed. WooToo don' hiss at mee or nuffin anymor. Sew I
nosepoinked her and we cuddled up an joynd Uncl Bill in seep.

Human note: I woke up this morning and Sunrise was cuddled up with
WooToo and I. Lately, they haven't been fighting but they _have_ been
entirely too active when I wanted to sleep, so I don't let Sunrise
stay in the room. Last night they slept. I got up a couple of times to
go to the bathroom and Sunrise could have snuck in one of those times
but who knows.

I sneekd in wen he cam out to be wokd by da Bear an widdle Samanfa.
Hee dint gnotiss. Da bed wass warm and furry snuggly.

I alwise getz ta sleepz wid mineone hooman.

He turnz da heet alla da wai of at gnite, tu sav onna toonas.

I alwaise startz sleepin down bai his feetz, or onna pillo bai hiz hed.

But latr, it getz kold, an ai gnows itz warm unner da cobers, so ai goez
up tu mai hoomas faic, anna meowz, anna he liftz up da cubers, anna ai
gowz unner dems and cuddelz ups nex to mai hooman, anna itz niez an
warmz. mai hooman alwaiz makez surez mai hed innit cobered up, anna he
gib myownself hed skritcez.

Den ai pushes mineownself tite aginst mai hooman ana itz nise ana warmz
der, awl nite longz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Old March 11th 11, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~ *^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Dat saownds 'zackly rite to me!
MeOwy (we so lukky, huh?)
Old March 11th 11, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 3/10/2011 2:31 AM, Gandalf wrote:

I alwise getz ta sleepz wid mineone hooman.

He turnz da heet alla da wai of at gnite, tu sav onna toonas.

I alwaise startz sleepin down bai his feetz, or onna pillo bai hiz hed.

But latr, it getz kold, an ai gnows itz warm unner da cobers, so ai goez
up tu mai hoomas faic, anna meowz, anna he liftz up da cubers, anna ai
gowz unner dems and cuddelz ups nex to mai hooman, anna itz niez an
warmz. mai hooman alwaiz makez surez mai hed innit cobered up, anna he
gib myownself hed skritcez.

Den ai pushes mineownself tite aginst mai hooman ana itz nise ana warmz
der, awl nite longz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Ize do dat two, butted my hoomin komplainz kuz ize purr da hole tyme an
it keepz her awake (ov korse, ize do dat on purrpose, cuz she petz me
wen shez awake).

Chappy
Old March 11th 11, 04:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 17:47:58 -0800, Booker wrote:

[...]

Ai purrz awl da tiem, butted mienown hooman deos nawt heer myownself,
win ai purrz.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

lorili, da tabbi wid da pritti blu eyez.

Human note: Lorelei has what I call a 'stealth purr': I have to have my
ear right in front of her face, or I can't hear her purring at all. It's
so quiet, I only can hear it while she *exhales*.

Many times I touch Lorelei's throat, to see if she's purring or not.

I miss getting to hear my cat's purr, because it's a soothing and
comforting sound

Kenzie purred a LOT. When I would enter the room, if I just said her
name, Kenzie would star purring immediately. She had a VERY loud purr;
How I miss hearing Kenzie's purrs, everyday.

Ninja Cat Comes Closer Without Moving? Geni Cat health & behaviour 0 April 8th 09 11:54 AM
my ninja cat, Tao Norm Cat anecdotes 10 October 8th 06 10:20 PM
Ninja Chipmunk (involves a cat) Smokie Darling (Annie) Cat anecdotes 9 August 29th 06 03:30 AM
ninja kitties Kathryn Cat anecdotes 2 September 25th 05 08:06 PM
Box Ninja! Enfilade Cat anecdotes 17 April 30th 05 12:21 AM