A memorial service for Uncle Serge

Old May 11th 12, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default A full moon during Serge's memorial service

anna mizz biolette wulda been beree krankee, trudi
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 May 2012 11:59:07 -0500, Storrmmee wrote:

dear unca dan, I splained to soft dat itsa pwaze wiffa majik dat haz
moztlee goned furm da wurld, we kan, and du make wunnerful thingz
happin, we lof wifowt 'spektin muc ceptin respekt anna we have a life
dat all hoominz anna kitteez efuriwhere wuld like to haf... az an zample
juzt look at urown harriroadcat, wifowt rpcc she wuld nefur have benna
roadcat, Trudi

Dat is a furry good point! Just fink of all dat mine Paw would haf missed
out on then...

Harri