Sent tu Unka Adam fur LL

Old March 6th 11, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Sent tu Unka Adam fur LL

I copy-pasted and sent on to Unka Adam for LL,
both the Reports and the Get Better wishes.
It turned out to be an eight page Word Document.
If you want a copy as an attachment, please email me at
nsmol(at)dslextreme(dot)net, subject: LIST.
subject: LIST will get you through the filter.

HTH

Antee Sylvia
(P2nya is resting)

Old March 7th 11, 04:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

we duzint needa copy but we wuld sure likta know how unca adam anna ll iz
dowin ifin ursef findz owt, OEJ fur herown howze