Vet Appt 9:15 Saturday

Old July 8th 12, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Vet Appt 9:15 Saturday

"Takayuki" wrote in message

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 10:43:15 -0500, "MaryL"
wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

The cost for the vet home visit is prohibitive, what with everything else
going on. So I'll be taking Persia to the vet at 9:15 on Saturday morning.
Poor baby.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill, please give us an update on Persia. What did her vet have to say?

MaryL

I'm wondering too, although I imagined that the visit involved blood tests
that haven't come back yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My vet has facilities so that he can run almost all blood tests in his
office. Some specialized tests may need to be sent out. I hope Jill's vet
has a similar setup.

MaryL

Old July 18th 12, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

The cost for the vet home visit is prohibitive, what with everything else
going on. So I'll be taking Persia to the vet at 9:15 on Saturday
morning.
Poor baby.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jill, please give us an update on Persia. What did her vet have to say?

MaryL

I'm wondering too, although I imagined that the visit involved blood tests
that haven't come back yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My vet has facilities so that he can run almost all blood tests in his
office. Some specialized tests may need to be sent out. I hope Jill's
vet has a similar setup.

MaryL

Was there an update? I don't check this group as often anymore but I
was hoping to see a positive report.

Old July 18th 12, 09:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

Jill did post an update, but it is buried amid the Merry Maids rant :/

Seems Persia's appetite perked up before the appointment, so Jill
cancelled the appt.

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Old July 18th 12, 10:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

"Cheryl" wrote in message
.com...

wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

[...]

Yes, there was an update. I can't find it now, but Persia is fine and did
not even have to go to the vet.

MaryL

Old July 18th 12, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bastette

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

Was there an update? I don't check this group as often anymore but I
was hoping to see a positive report.

Jill did post an update, but it is buried amid the Merry Maids rant :/

Seems Persia's appetite perked up before the appointment, so Jill
cancelled the appt.

Whew - that was close!

--
Joyce

There is no alternative to being yourself.

Surgery Appt. Cancelled Sherry Cat anecdotes 4 November 3rd 10 09:56 PM
Got an appt!! ~*LiveLoveLaugh*~ Cat anecdotes 3 November 17th 08 04:23 PM
Vet Appt Today CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 June 24th 05 07:14 PM
My appt with my allergist Mischief Cat anecdotes 17 January 17th 05 07:26 AM
Tiggy's Vet Appt. Wendy Cat health & behaviour 24 December 15th 03 12:34 AM