JB2018 Tribyoot to Mamacita

Old October 25th 18, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default JB2018 Tribyoot to Mamacita

I never knowed Mamacita purrsonally, but I did smell herownself on Meowmie occasionally. She wuz a furry purrty calico girlkitty. (I know cuz I seed picherz of herownself on da Innernet.) She livved wif Meowmie's sisfur Katy, an she luvved Meowmie to pik her up an hold her when Meowmie vizited.

Mamacita showed up at Katy's howse wun day when herown kittinz wuz abowt to be borned. Katy an her fambly givved her a place to hab dem, an her five kittinz wuz borned dere an wuz raized dere until dey finded dereown furever homez. Katy wanted to find a furever home fur Mamacita, too, but dey kudnt find ennee hoominz who wud dopt her. Katy an herown fambly didnt reely want a kittee, but dey wudnt bandon Mamacita, eethur, so she stayed wif dem until she went to da Brij.

Datz abowt awl I knowz, essept dat Meowmie wuz sad when she went to da Brij, so I know she wuz a nice kittee. Farewell, Mamacita, an I hopez yoo findz frenz at da Brij.

Sundance