Do you have pics of your cats online??

Old June 30th 03, 02:01 AM
Linda E

Default Do you have pics of your cats online??

beautiful cats... black and white looks like my Mikey. Love the first
shot!!

Linda

"Matt" wrote in message
m...
This is my two kitties. Kali -- female tuxedo, Nico male. I got both
from an animal shelter....

Old July 5th 03, 12:30 PM
Shaz

You can see pics of my 'Princess' Leia here
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sharon/ as well as her diary and other
kitty stuff.

Shaz

http://www.ostomates.org

Old July 5th 03, 01:42 PM
Cathi

Seeing all these gorgeous kitty photos has inspired me to start doing
something with my Yahoo album:

http://tinyurl.com/g325

and

http://tinyurl.com/g328
--

Cathi

Old July 5th 03, 03:26 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Shaz at wrote
on 7/5/03 6:30 AM:

You can see pics of my 'Princess' Leia here
http://members.iinet.net.au/~sharon/ as well as her diary and other
kitty stuff.

Shaz

Very cute

Karen

Old July 5th 03, 06:15 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Cathi at
wrote on 7/5/03 7:42 AM:

Seeing all these gorgeous kitty photos has inspired me to start doing
something with my Yahoo album:

http://tinyurl.com/g325

and

http://tinyurl.com/g328

It won't let me in!!

Karen

Old July 5th 03, 08:57 PM
Cathi

In message , Karen Chuplis
writes
in article , Cathi at
wrote on 7/5/03 7:42 AM:

Seeing all these gorgeous kitty photos has inspired me to start doing
something with my Yahoo album:

http://tinyurl.com/g325

and

http://tinyurl.com/g328

It won't let me in!!

Karen

Ooops - my bad

Try these:

http://tinyurl.com/g3rr

http://tinyurl.com/g3rs

--
Cathi
Old July 5th 03, 10:54 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , Cathi at
wrote on 7/5/03 2:57 PM:

In message , Karen Chuplis
writes
in article , Cathi at
wrote on 7/5/03 7:42 AM:

Seeing all these gorgeous kitty photos has inspired me to start doing
something with my Yahoo album:

http://tinyurl.com/g325

and

http://tinyurl.com/g328

It won't let me in!!

Karen

Ooops - my bad

Try these:

http://tinyurl.com/g3rr

http://tinyurl.com/g3rs

What a pretty miss with a milk mustache!

Karen

Old July 5th 03, 11:16 PM
Assuncao Araujo

I have some nice slide shows
You will find them at

www.al-gharb.com
clicking on the links

I hope you enjoy them!

--
Cumprimentos,
Assuncao
Old July 6th 03, 02:45 PM
*~*SooZy*~*

I thought the other cat pictures were lovely ...... so
http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk

this is my kitten Moshi.... 11 weeks old Ragdoll

Old July 6th 03, 03:24 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article , *~*SooZy*~* at
wrote on 7/6/03 8:45 AM:

I thought the other cat pictures were lovely ...... so
http://community.webshots.com/user/ragdollcatsuk

this is my kitten Moshi.... 11 weeks old Ragdoll

Soooo soft looking!

Karen