A cat as President???

Old January 30th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default A cat as President???

I came across www.presidentcat.com

Seems a real cat will seek the Presidency n 2008.

He is taking a poll to see what people think. Takes only a minute to
click Yes/No boxes on the following:

1 Support Bush
Yes No
2 Secure Borders
Yes No
3 Abolish IRS-use Fair Tax
Yes No
4 Nuke Iran-as last resort
Yes No
5 Legalize Drugs
Yes No
6 Legalize Prostitution
Yes No
7 Keep Schools Open year Round
Yes No

One remains anonymous. He will send the final results to every Senator
and Congressman. You will see the % for & against when you vote.

I dare you to keep a straight face when you visit: www.presidentcat.com

Have a purrrrrfect day,

Leroy

Old January 30th 06, 01:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

wrote in message
oups.com...
I came across www.presidentcat.com

Seems a real cat will seek the Presidency n 2008.

Waffles has been company purresident for years....

Cheers, helen s

Old January 30th 06, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Seems a real cat will seek the Presidency n 2008.

I think Nox would rather head a monarchist government...

She was certainly unimpressed about the night we stayed up to watch the
Canadian election results. All this...ugh.../democracy/...

--Fil

Old January 30th 06, 06:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Mine our above presidency they are gods, a queen, kings and tyrants

Old January 30th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Enfilade" wrote in message
oups.com...

Seems a real cat will seek the Presidency n 2008.

I think Nox would rather head a monarchist government...

She was certainly unimpressed about the night we stayed up to watch the
Canadian election results. All this...ugh.../democracy/...

--Fil

I think Waffles views her purresidency as a benign dictatorship ;-)

Cheers, helen s

Old January 31st 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL! I love #7!

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**