A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 14th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

"Char" wrote in message
Don't you think there is something wrong with voting for the person who
makes your skin crawl the least??

WTF has the world turned into.

I am in Canada, we have a prime minister who lives to be a bush "Ass
Licker", he didnt make my skin crawl the least so I didnt vote for him.

I don't do political, as far as I am concerned they are all wolves with
minimal degrees of wool sticking out of their shirts. Same asshole,
different face.
It has become acceptable to be self-serving, dirty, rotten and

underhanded,
and the public has become
indifferent to it all.

My vote is for the cat.

Char

Apathy is not the answer.

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
news
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:

Better'n that ****wad Jeb Bush.

Candace

Oh God, don't even say that. If that mother****er runs, I'll pray

for
an assassin. (And I don't pray.)

-L.

You know, it had never occurred to me either that he might run. Jesus.

Thank you, Candace!

Well, I know it's a *possibility* but I seriously don't think he could
ever win and I think the GOP knows that. The mere mention of his name
makes my skin crawl, though; I am convinced he is infinitely worse

than
either of the others.

Why? Any rational thought besides "he's a Bush."

-L.

Old May 14th 06, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew

nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body

bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

And lezz not ferget de price of oil...afterall, we're protecting "our"
oil supply, right?

Oh, but we have so much to be PROUD of! Wave dem flags!! Place dem
ribbons on dem dar bumpers! Support dem troups!

-L.

Why are you such an idiot?

I love to hear from you paragons of rational thought.
Please, enlighten us further.

Old May 14th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

And you don't get points for remembering Vietnam. All you were was
THERE.

My comments were perfectly rational and accurate. There are boys
coming home in body bags because G.W. Bush had a grudge against
Saddaam for dissing his daddy; Osama Bin Laden is still a free agent;
the economy sucks and the deficit this moron has run up while still being
unable to find New Orleans on the map in a crisis is unforgivable.

I would personally lead a campaign to raise funds to pay comely young
things to suck Bill Clinton's weewee on a regular basis if that could bring
him back into office.

OMG, Bingo! I usually don't jump into these things but you are so right on.

I agree with every point -- successful females and men who resent them,
Dubya taking our country down the tubes to avenge his daddy, Osama just
a second thought (eye on the ball, Dubya?), Clinton gone and the drastic
changes in our country...

WWBCD (What Would Bill Clinton Do?)

If only we could toss out the electoral college by 2008 and elect a
president that most people want.

Rhonda

Old May 14th 06, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:
"P No Gree G O" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew

nor

"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body

bags.

But then again, how about that economy?

And never mind the deficit.

And since Osama equals Sadaam, we must be winning, right?

And lezz not ferget de price of oil...afterall, we're protecting "our"
oil supply, right?

Oh, but we have so much to be PROUD of! Wave dem flags!! Place dem
ribbons on dem dar bumpers! Support dem troups!

-L.

Why are you such an idiot?

I love to hear from you paragons of rational thought.
Please, enlighten us further.

No need. The fact that I don't think in ignorant broad strokes is good
enough.

Old May 14th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

From: "cybercat"

I have to say ... you've got a good point, Lyn. No doubt neither Matthew

nor
"Nomen" saw their sons--or what was left of them-- come home in body

bags.

True. But I went to the funerals of WAY too many friends. Friends
who had no choice about going to war because they were DRAFTED.
Do you understand DRAFTED. That means that the government FORCES
people to do a job that they don't want to do, sends them to a country
that they don't want to be in, hands them a machinegun that they don't
want to carry, and orders them to kill a bunch of people that they don't

want
to kill. And, in the case of Vietnam, tells them to do it with one hand

tied
behind their back. And that was the Democrat's war, BTW.
I will also add that one of those friends came back from Vietnam with
the Congressional Medal of Honor. His parents, proudly, had it's image

engraved
on his headstone.

First, your comment regarding the Vietnam War constitute a non sequitur.
They just
do not follow, and if they did, it would be because you were smart enough
not to want
to see the same ****ing thing today that you saw then. You already have, and
it goes like
this: "young people dying for NOTHING but some imaginary cause in the minds
of the fat
white boys and (and of course, Condoleeza Rice), fighting a war they cannot
win for which
we have no exit strategy and from which no good can come." Sound familiar?
And you
sure can't rule out the draft yet, either. Those numbers are running mighty
thin, and once
your numbnuts Republican heroes start a war with Iran they will be thinner.

So have you lost any friends or family in Iraq? Or are you just talking

out your
ass?

This argument seems to be, I have to have experienced it to recognize it as
a tragedy. Get your head out of your flabby ass. Recognize that smell? It is
HORSE**** coming out of your head.

At least in Iraq, every soldier there is a VOLUNTEER. They chose to
do that job. Nobody forced them.

For now.

Someone should explain that to that stupid bitch, Cindy Sheehan. Her
son volunteered. Every time she opens her mouth, she is ****ing on her
son's honor.

I love this.

But then again, how about that economy?

Let me clue you in. The economy is not that bad. Or do you believe
everything the liberal news organizations are telling you.
I'll admit, though, we're heading for a train wreck. But that's because
the "emerging nations" are beginning to kick our asses in the world
economy while Congress is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
News Flash - Steroid use in Major League baseball is way down the
list in national priorities.

Another News Flash - The world is running out of oil. We've nearly hit
peak production. Saudi Arabia has past peak production. They're using
water injection on NEW WELLS just to keep production up. Do you
understand what that means?
China and India are increasing their energy demand exponentially....and
cutting deals left and right to secure their energy needs for the next 25
years.
I was around in '74 to get a glinpse of what happens to this country when
we can't meet our energy demands. If we're not in Iraq to secure the oil
for our use......we damned well should be!

It ****es me off every time I see these idiots protesting the war and

chanting
"No Blood for Oil'. Then, after the protest......they get in their cars

and SUVs
to drive home.

You guys all sound the same, and you are full of horse****. Fossil fuel is
NOT
the only way to go, and even if it were, I am not convinced that "the world
is
running out of oil." In any case, the answer is not to embark upon a
hopeless
and pointless war with an oil-rich nation that costs us billions of dollars
and
thousands of lives and STILL wind up drilling in the Alaskan wilderness.

Ever seen the movie "Three Days of the Condor"?
Remember the dialog between Robertson and Redford near the end?
Quite prophetic, I think.
I just pulled it off IMDB so I wouldn't misquote it.

Higgins: It's simple economics. Today it's oil, right? In ten or fifteen

years, food.
Plutonium. Maybe even sooner. Now, what do you think the people are gonna
want us to do then?

Joe Turner: Ask them?

Higgins: Not now - then! Ask 'em when they're running out. Ask 'em when

there's no heat
in their homes and they're cold. Ask 'em when their engines stop. Ask 'em

when people
who have never known hunger start going hungry. You wanna know something?

They
won't want us to ask 'em. They'll just want us to get it for 'em!

Forgive me for not being impressed by the "prophecy" you think you see in
outdated
B movies.

The fact is, you dried up old single-eyebrowed blowhard, you want anyone in
office who supports
the NRA.

Old May 14th 06, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"P No Gree G O" wrote

Why are you such an idiot?

I love to hear from you paragons of rational thought.
Please, enlighten us further.

No need. The fact that I don't think in ignorant broad strokes is good

enough.

Mmm hmm. I thought "why are you such an idiot" was pretty broad.

Meanwhile no self-respecting Italian would drink the goat pee you have taken
for your name.

Old May 14th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default juice for president

Nomen Nescio wrote:

damn nomen is that true? you would support someone on the basis of nra
only
like charlton heston?

wowee

maybe I can run for president

Old May 15th 06, 02:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Look it up yourself and see the other stuff she supports but says she
doesn't specially in the way she votes it is all public records. Her ,
Kerry and his vice president nominee forgot his name not worth knowing are
pushing a bill that would take weapons out of everyone hands. They way the
bill is written it included everybody including police officers they would
only be allowed to carry will on duty, no security officer would be able to
carry. The police association is up in arms about it

But since I am full of horsehit Search it for yourself instead of
dancing like a little monkey

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..
Sorry it should have been b@tch but that was one of the nicest words I
could think of this morning for a woman that supports and is trying to

take
weapons out of police officers hands

Oh what a crock of horse****, Matthew. Link, please?

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Old May 15th 06, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote in message
. ..
There are 3 things never to be debated Sex, politics and religion but
get
me started and you will get my opinion
I never said I did or did not support Bush just I would vote for Jeb
Bush
instead of the that bitch Hillary Clinton.

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

No comment Not even worth making a reply back to that

And you don't get points for remembering Vietnam. All you were was
THERE.

My comments were perfectly rational and accurate. There are boys
coming home in body bags because G.W. Bush had a grudge against
Saddaam for dissing his daddy; Osama Bin Laden is still a free agent;
the economy sucks and the deficit this moron has run up

Again for those not listening the first 60 days the president can be held
accountable for but not after Congress has to give the power to stay. And
before and after those first 60 day I remember America crying out for blood
and revenge called SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 DO YOU REMEMBER

while still being
unable to find New Orleans on the map in a crisis is unforgivable.

Lets not even go there next thing you know someone is going to say he
directed the hurricanes toward there with a secret government device.

Keep on dancing little monkey I can hear that tune now. But done debating
tired of the crap I should have kept to my 3 rules on what never to debate