A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 15th 06, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default juice for president

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
I vote for you Barry

lol

here, then you get a gun

anyone else?

Old May 15th 06, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I own several, carry at all times and already am a life time member of the
NRA

"Juice" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
I vote for you Barry

lol

here, then you get a gun

anyone else?

Old May 15th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Barry the cop video was hilarious
"Juice" wrote in message
oups.com...

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
I vote for you Barry

lol

here, then you get a gun

anyone else?

Old May 15th 06, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

cybercat wrote:
First, your comment regarding the Vietnam War constitute a non sequitur.
They just
do not follow, and if they did, it would be because you were smart enough
not to want
to see the same ****ing thing today that you saw then. You already have, and
it goes like
this: "young people dying for NOTHING but some imaginary cause in the minds
of the fat
white boys and (and of course, Condoleeza Rice),

She's a white boy too. Aunt Thomasina. But she's not fat.

fighting a war they cannot
win for which
we have no exit strategy and from which no good can come." Sound familiar?
And you
sure can't rule out the draft yet, either.

What about the kids who signed up for *National Guard* and are now
being killed in the Middle East? Sounds like "draft" to me...

Those numbers are running mighty
thin, and once
your numbnuts Republican heroes start a war with Iran they will be thinner.

So have you lost any friends or family in Iraq? Or are you just talking

out your
ass?

We've lost a hell of a lot more than family and friends. We've lost
our future.

This argument seems to be, I have to have experienced it to recognize it as
a tragedy. Get your head out of your flabby ass. Recognize that smell? It is
HORSE**** coming out of your head.

At least in Iraq, every soldier there is a VOLUNTEER. They chose to
do that job. Nobody forced them.

I know a hell of alot of guardsmen who didn't volunteer to be hauled
off to Iraq...

For now.

Someone should explain that to that stupid bitch, Cindy Sheehan. Her
son volunteered. Every time she opens her mouth, she is ****ing on her
son's honor.

I love this.

But then again, how about that economy?

Let me clue you in. The economy is not that bad.

If you are in the top 10% of wage earners....

Or do you believe
everything the liberal news organizations are telling you.
I'll admit, though, we're heading for a train wreck. But that's because
the "emerging nations" are beginning to kick our asses in the world
economy while Congress is rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Maybe we should spend a little more money on education and technology
than on pointless wars we have no business waging and no promise of
winning? Just a thought... The US is becoming a nation of uneducated,
want-it-here-want-it-now, Walmart shopping, Dorito eating, trailer
trash ready to jump behind the latest "enemy" dredged up my Bush and
his cronies. Well, they are getting what they deserve.

News Flash - Steroid use in Major League baseball is way down the
list in national priorities.

Another News Flash - The world is running out of oil. We've nearly hit
peak production. Saudi Arabia has past peak production. They're using
water injection on NEW WELLS just to keep production up. Do you
understand what that means?

Ummm...maybe we should have looked into alternative energy sources back
when Reagan started his presidency?

China and India are increasing their energy demand exponentially....and
cutting deals left and right to secure their energy needs for the next 25
years.
I was around in '74 to get a glinpse of what happens to this country when
we can't meet our energy demands. If we're not in Iraq to secure the oil
for our use......we damned well should be!

It ****es me off every time I see these idiots protesting the war and

chanting
"No Blood for Oil'. Then, after the protest......they get in their cars

and SUVs
to drive home.

You guys all sound the same, and you are full of horse****. Fossil fuel is
NOT
the only way to go, and even if it were, I am not convinced that "the world
is
running out of oil."

No, but it's a scare tactic they use as an excuse to rape and pollute
the arctic tundra...

snip

Forgive me for not being impressed by the "prophecy" you think you see in
outdated
B movies.

The fact is, you dried up old single-eyebrowed blowhard, you want anyone in
office who supports
the NRA.

God forbid anyone would take away his GUNS. If only he'd just use one
on himself...

-L.

Old May 15th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" - successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

And you don't get points for remembering Vietnam. All you were was
THERE.

Was he?

My comments were perfectly rational and accurate. There are boys
coming home in body bags because G.W. Bush had a grudge against
Saddaam for dissing his daddy; Osama Bin Laden is still a free agent;
the economy sucks and the deficit this moron has run up while still being
unable to find New Orleans on the map in a crisis is unforgivable.

I would personally lead a campaign to raise funds to pay comely young
things to suck Bill Clinton's weewee on a regular basis if that could bring
him back into office.

LOL...totally. Hell, I'd even blow him myself - and I think DH would
sponsor me!
-L.

Old May 15th 06, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:
Barry the cop video was hilarious

mhmm, very funny

ol boy skooled that fella right quick

http://tinyurl.com/n89jv

i still like this one too

http://tinyurl.com/eexcz

Old May 15th 06, 04:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Matthew aka NMR wrote:

anyone else?

too funny, dude says, "you can change them while you're driving"
as if the wheel won't cause enough wrecks
http://tinyurl.com/eexcz

Old May 15th 06, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Matthew aka NMR" wrote:

But since I am full of horsehit Search it for yourself instead of
dancing like a little monkey

You brought it up so you back it up. Neocon bloggers spouting the
usual talking points don't count as a reference either.

-m
Old May 15th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I already said you all can look it up and it was not by bloggers either.
I am done arguing and debating useless arguments. I went against one of my
3 rules on debates and one of my major rules. I am stopping it and myself
before it goes to far and the flames turns to hatred and more venom being
spewed. I have had enough of bull**** debates and arguments. You want to
flame go ahead your choice I could care less. I am here to have fun, help
cat lovers if I can, enjoy myself and even make some new friends.
No More I say No More I am done If anyone can't handle that don't let the
door knob hit you where the god lord split ya