A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

Old May 15th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default A CAt Will become Our President in 2008

cybercat wrote:
"P No Gree G O" wrote

Why are you such an idiot?

I love to hear from you paragons of rational thought.
Please, enlighten us further.

No need. The fact that I don't think in ignorant broad strokes is good

enough.

Mmm hmm. I thought "why are you such an idiot" was pretty broad.

Meanwhile no self-respecting Italian would drink the goat pee you have taken
for your name.

Ouch. Guess you told me.

Old May 15th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" - successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

Ya know, it is possible that some women have just earned those monikers.

Old May 15th 06, 10:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

What about the kids who signed up for *National Guard* and are now

being

killed in the Middle East? Sounds like "draft" to me...

The draft is now on the back-end. You get shipped over to Iraq
again instead of getting out on your scheduled date.

I know a hell of alot of guardsmen who didn't volunteer to be hauled

off

to Iraq...

I would love to hear what recruiters say to get all of these
"volunteers." They go in to small, poor towns with their impressive,
very clean uniforms and white shoes and tell all of these high schoolers
how wonderful it is to be in the military. They do not accurately
represent life in the military or let these kids know what they are
really getting in to.

This is one reason why Republicans love this War. Sure, "it is all
volunteer." But who will be attracted to being shipped to the desert
to fight people who see dying as a way to get to heaven, while using
vehicles without sufficient armor and knowing how thin the US forces
are stretched and will be stretched for a long time? Members of the
Young Republicans? Bush's buddy's sons from the country club?
The average suburban asshole's overfed, pinheaded son with his
inflated sense of entitlement? Young Tiffany whose idea of an adventure
is to have a pedicure at a strange salon?

Not quite. You see the ones the military appeals to on the news
every night, smiling out from photos their parents chose, smiles
from the lost and the dead and those who never had a ****ing chance
because they bought into the "honor" shuck and jive that our good
buddy "Nomen" the paid-my-dues-and-****-you mother****er is
selling. They are kids from the hills of West Virginia and streets of
DC and the ghettos of Detroit and other places where there are few
opportunities for the children of the working poor.

For some reason these girls do not look like George Bush's daughters,
born with a silver spoon in their noses, or the boys like George himself
when he
was a snotnosed n'er-do-well whose Daddy paid his way through
an Ivy League college. Many of them are browner much browner and
most are scrawnier, and all their clothes are funnier and most get a whole
lot more Walmart stuff in their care packages from home than "W" would
have ever gotten.

With a draft, the Republicans are outraged because their own
rednecked rightwing paunchy spoiled pups might actually have
to forgo a croissant or two.

I see their faces on TV and want to know why any of them are dying
at all--what good is it doing this country?

Aside from stroking the egos of the gun nuts and the half-witted,
hate-filled zombies of the religious right, George W. Bush has done
nothing positive at all for the majority of Americans. His daddy
had dog**** to offer as well. Jeb is of the same caliber. It's like
a family tradition. Dope-on-a-rope tied to the Good Old Boy
network of the past.

Long's ah kin keep mah gun an Save the Babies of the World,
Ah'm happy, eh boys?

Speaking of which, to those of you who are dedicated to
legislating what women do with their bodies, I would suggest
that you and your fairly (and otherwise) elected officials
see about taking care of the children who have already been
born before you attempt to impose your misguided, simpleminded
wills on the bodies of American women and the men who actually
love them. Here's a big warning: many of these babies are brown,
even DARK brown! And they are hungry and needy and they
are already here.

For my money, they are much more worthy of my time and
attention than the quest to force Ellie May and LaTonya to
bring to term babies when they are not even prepared to
take care of themselves.

Well now, that felt really nice. I call it "telling the truth," though
I have a friend who calls the voicing of any truth he does not
like "venting." As though said truth were manufactured just to
release tension. In his direction. In a way that annoys him to no
end. : D

That said, God Bless you, every one. (Yes, even you mother****ers
whose ignorance and arrogance amount to pure maliciousness.)

My God is a great big God. Kind and tolerant and fair and loving.

And My God can kick your God's narrowminded, brutal ass.

(Yes boys, that is me shaking the dick I do not have at you. You
know, the dick you imagine any woman who stands up to you has
to have in there, somewhere? The one that is bigger than yours?)

Wow, you really need to get laid.

Old May 15th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:
"P No Gree G O" wrote

Why are you such an idiot?

I love to hear from you paragons of rational thought.
Please, enlighten us further.

No need. The fact that I don't think in ignorant broad strokes is good

enough.

Mmm hmm. I thought "why are you such an idiot" was pretty broad.

Meanwhile no self-respecting Italian would drink the goat pee you have

taken
for your name.

Ouch. Guess you told me.

Honestly. Italians suck at white wines.

Old May 15th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
news
-L. wrote:

cybercat wrote:

Let's talk about what makes Hillary a bitch, Matthew. What exactly is

it?
Usually when a man makes that comment with that level of venom, it is
a sure sign that the woman in question is successful.

Amen to that. Successful men are "powerful" and "leaders" - successful
women are "bitches" and "shrews".

Actually, I'm a very successful woman and no one, to my knowledge, has
ever called me a bitch or a shrew.

Ya know, it is possible that some women have just earned those monikers.

This is true. Nobody said there was only one reason men call women bitches.

Old May 15th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message

cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

[...]

And here we have, my friends, another stellar example of the Republican
mindset. I rest my case.

HINT: 1. I'm not a Republican. 2. Grow a sense of humor.

Old May 15th 06, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message

cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

[...]

Did I SAY you were a Republican? No, I did not. I merely pointed out that
your witty repartee is characteristic of that of the Republican mindset. The
brilliance, the originality, the pithy, relevant points.

2. Grow a sense of humor.

Well, you've got me there. Anyone can tell that I am severely lacking in
that department.

Old May 16th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"cybercat" wrote in message

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message
cybercat wrote:

"P No Gree G O" wrote in message

cybercat wrote:

"Rhonda" wrote in message

-L. wrote:

[...]

Not hardly! For some people, it's only ever humor when the joke is on the
other person. Then there are people like you (and, humbly, me) who can
laugh at ourselves (in fact I find I'm the funniest creature to ever
slapstick my way through life).

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Inviato da X-Privat.Org - Registrazione gratuita
http://www.x-privat.org/join.php

Old May 16th 06, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
Of course you can rule out a draft. Women would have to be drafted
in equal proportion to men, now (hey.....equal right = equal
responsibility).
Nobody wants to face the political fallout of 100 million screaming
bitches.

ROTFLMAOWTIME!

--

Hugs,

CatNipped ---- Proud to be called a screaming bitch!

Old May 16th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"CatNipped" wrote
Well, you've got me there. Anyone can tell that I am severely lacking in
that department.

Not hardly! For some people, it's only ever humor when the joke is on the
other person. Then there are people like you (and, humbly, me) who can
laugh at ourselves (in fact I find I'm the funniest creature to ever
slapstick my way through life).

--

Well, hey, doll, how have you been?! (I must admit that I, like you, also
crack myself up. My dad was like that--the funniest thing about when

What is happening with your kitties? I pop in over there in Stepford land
every now and then, but have not today. You are missed over here, wish
you would post more.