BOO-TEEK Neow Opin!

Old October 15th 13, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default BOO-TEEK Neow Opin!

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 Oct 2013 21:30:21 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

Da BooTeek iz neow opin, Kittahz,and Goggeez!
We hab gnu merchandize, 'kloodink lufferlee sylk dressez in awl sizez,
lenghtz an kulurz.

Lucy Lu, . I tink I hab juzt da dwezz fur yu. I hab flowing gownz
in
red silk that will POP with yur kolorink, an doze blak perlz!. Yu kin
choooz frum miniskirted tu full lent gownz, wiff seffuurrral neklynz.
tink yu shud hav uh rather low neklyne tu sho off yur perlz.Do bring
Daisy-chan wiff you, tu hewlp yu deezyde.

I awlzo hab da sylk drezzez in wite, akwa, bloo, an Green, furr
kitteez wiff green eeyz, spekkulee if dey hav Oranj furrz, an twu
shaydz
ov bloo, lite an daark. I kin order dem in printz tuu.

I styll hab uh gudgud supply ov ribbunz furr taylez and nekz.

An parasolez, inkayze it sprinklez. Japaneeze kittahz lyke tu karry
deeze.

I kan spekul ordur ennyting, ur yu kin go on-lyne and hab it
deliffurred tu da Boo Teek fur enny alterashun nezzerrery..

Kum wun, Kum awl!
Da Jellical Ball startz in nyen daze!

Cinder needs a red ribbun for her tale.

A sekritary who has forgotten Meowchat but who looks after Cinder.

Heeeer y'are ~~~~~~~~~~~
lemme tye it furr ya:
~~~~8~~~~
ther y'ar Cinder, hun

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old October 16th 13, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

(don't know if it's me our you but cant quote you),

Cash belleys up to the peticure and asks fur a manly dark redhish brown
with diamond looking sparkles. The kittah winks and gets a saucy lick
back as she giggles and gets just the right color. Another kittah
tisks a few times then sets to work with a file on his back nails.

Pi2nya arrives with drinks then settles in for her nails, contemplaing
colors. Iowna and Daisy-chan have no trouble though. They immediately
select the cherry red with a silver dust over lay.

Soon Iowna starts to snooze with all the warm comfoots of having her
paws rubbed. She rolls over and kittah catches the polish bottle just
in time then finishes her back nails.

As they finish, all get a quick brush of the tail that wakes them and
they wander out to the veranda to finish the soothing nap. There is a
long mat with 2 kittahs on it.

Cash fits in the middle and Daisy-chan takes the end. Pi2yna curls to
Cash's tummy leaving Iowna to snuggle his head.

Pi2nya's last thought for the moment is how hard it is to stay awake
with doggie snuffles all about her.

Old October 18th 13, 02:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
[...]

Pi2nya wakes up with a start, shakes herself all over wakes Cash, Iowna
and Daisy0chan and reminds them it is time to get ready for the
Ball.,Then she rushes to the BooTeek, hangs a sign on the door, saying
"Closed until awlmozt Halloween", and hurries to her room in the hotel
to change and wait for her Sunnydance.

Old October 18th 13, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
[...]

[Sundance arrives. He is wearing a tuxedo in a shade of green so dark that
it's hard to tell it isn't black.]

Heer I iz, Sweetee! My gudniss, yoo lukz so lubly. I muss be da lukkiest
mancat in da whirled. I hopez yoo approovez uv myown tukseedo. Shall we go
to da Ball?

Sundance

Old October 19th 13, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"Sundance" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Pi2önya AKA Sweetee
"cshenk" wrote in message
news
[...]

Dahl-link! nose poke, hed bump, cheekrub rub rub!!!!!
Yu luuk spiffy! Juzt L-E-gant!
Yes, letz go an sine in.