ping Mme. Anaïs

Old August 17th 08, 08:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=` Mosey =^..^=` is offline
Banned

Default ping Mme. Anaïs

Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit wif da other kitties
heer?
Meowmie lost it in hur file wen hur pooter went goofbally.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

Old August 17th 08, 04:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:

Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit wif da other kitties
heer?
Meowmie lost it in hur file wen hur pooter went goofbally.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

I don't think Anais will mind if I answer for her. Her page is at
http://www.smurgle.net/anais, and her page with photos of her friends as
at http://www.smurgle.net/anais/friends.html

Cleo
Old August 17th 08, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:00:35 -0500, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Cleocat's nimble, little paws typed:

In article ,
"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:

Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit wif da other kitties
heer?
Meowmie lost it in hur file wen hur pooter went goofbally.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

I don't think Anais will mind if I answer for her. Her page is at
http://www.smurgle.net/anais, and her page with photos of her friends as
at http://www.smurgle.net/anais/friends.html

Cleo

Not at awl! Fangu Cleo!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2008 12:42:46 PM
Old August 17th 08, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

"Mosey =^..^=`" wrote:

Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit wif da other kitties
heer?
Meowmie lost it in hur file wen hur pooter went goofbally.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

I don't think Anais will mind if I answer for her. Her page is at
http://www.smurgle.net/anais, and her page with photos of her friends as
athttp://www.smurgle.net/anais/friends.html

Cleo

Not at awl! Fangu Cleo!

Dat iz such a GNICE website. I gotta getted Uncl Bill an Mowmie two
get sum pitchers ub usses.

--
Maggy May, co-Gold Medalist in da short-form Individual Cuddle Sleep
at da 2008 Catlympics

Old August 17th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] Mosey =^..^=`[_2_] is offline
Banned

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat"
"Mosey =^..^=`" Cud yew pweeze put up yer website wif yer pixture onnit
wif da other kitties
heer?
Meowmie lost it in hur file wen hur pooter went goofbally.
Fangu furry mutch
Mosey

I don't think Anais will mind if I answer for her. Her page is at
http://www.smurgle.net/anais, and her page with photos of her friends as
at http://www.smurgle.net/anais/friends.html

Cleo

Fangu furry mutch Cleo. Et iz a nise album n Mme. Anaïs iz sew pretty n
fluffy. Meowmie putted et inna Favorites foldur sew hur kan save et. Heer
iz a reecent but blurry pixture uf mee dat Meowmie taked a foo munths ugo.
http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg.
I wive en Kent, Warsingtoona USA and iam 6 yeers old. Sorry da foto iz
fuzzy, but sew am I. I gotted tew see my bootiful Tabitha dere tew.
Kan yew add mee tew da friends page?
I wuv awl da pixturez. Yew r furry pretty Cleo az I saw on yer pixture.
Wow, Beauty hadda wot uf bitties Yew r awl sew nise wooking anna iam gwad
doze pixturez r up dere, I will try n git Paw tew git sum pixtures uf
Pookie, Pipps, n Sqweex up dere tew. Sumtime soon, I hope. *glares at Paw*
Fangu agin
nosepoink
Wuv
Mosey

Old August 18th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Weev lost Mme. Anaïs' emayle adress, tuu.

Lucy, glareng at her momm

Old August 18th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:38:19 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven's nimble,
little paws typed:

Dat iz such a GNICE website. I gotta getted Uncl Bill an Mowmie two
get sum pitchers ub usses.

Dat wood be furry nyce; I'd like yur piksures dere! Hoomanz can be
difficult to train, buttid if yur payshunt wif dem, dey'll effentually
take dem piksures!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2008 11:43:03 PM
Old August 18th 08, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:36:31 -0700, Mosey =^..^=`'s nimble, little
paws typed:

[...]

Fangu fur da kompliments; I works hard at beink fluffy!(well,
aksually it's da hooman who groomz an baffs myownself, but I take da
credit!)

Keep wurkink at dem to take sum nice piksures of you gize so dat I
can put dem up dere. Dat won is a liddle too blurry. Dem dijital
kameraz wurk da bestest!If'n you can't get dem to take a bedder
piksure, I'll put da blurry won up der, hokay?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2008 11:44:40 PM
Old August 18th 08, 04:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 21:36:50 -0500, Lucy's nimble, little paws typed:

Weev lost Mme. Anaïs' emayle adress, tuu.

Lucy, glareng at her momm

I just sent you an emayle so day you can send sum piksures. Lemme kno
if you gottid it, hokay?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2008 11:48:01 PM
Old August 18th 08, 07:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default ping Mme. Anas

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
[...]

If yu wike sum hoomer in yur site, meowmee hazza funnee pikshur ov uh
Purrshun kitty hu gotta batff, cept furr hur hed. Hur tinkz it iz
funnee.
Do yu...?...nefff-furr mynd...
--
Pitô.ônya

Ping Anais House Sylvia M[_5_] Cat community 0 August 17th 08 06:18 AM
Ping Anais House Booker Cat community 0 August 17th 08 04:07 AM
Ping Anais House Sylvia M[_5_] Cat community 0 August 16th 08 11:28 PM
Ping Anais House Granby Cat community 3 August 16th 08 06:09 PM
Ping Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 13 January 16th 08 12:36 AM