Time for some sleeping kitty photos

Old October 17th 10, 08:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Time for some sleeping kitty photos

Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Old October 17th 10, 10:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf[_2_]

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 15:52:19 -0400, "Cheryl"
wrote:

Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Oh my! The five sleeping kittens were nearly lethally cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101017-1, 10/17/2010
Tested on: 10/17/2010 4:20:17 PM

Old October 17th 10, 10:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_7_]

"Cheryl"

Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Those are darling photos, Cheryl. They look like something from the
cheezburger site LOL
and yes, the one in the dryer needs to be careful.
Thanks for sharing
Love
Kyla

Old October 17th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Cheryl wrote:

Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Those are wonderful! I love the symmetrical orange kitten picture,
and the grey cat with the plant growing out of its center.

But yeah, whoever owns that dryer should keep the door closed!!

Joyce

--
Cats are rather delicate creatures and they are subject to a good
many ailments, but I never heard of one who suffered from insomnia.
Old October 18th 10, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

On 18/10/2010 6:52 AM, Cheryl wrote:
Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Awww, particularly like the one of hte kitty on the big black dog.

Shmogg liked sleeping in the dryer, I think he thought it was his own
personal cat-cave.

Yowie
Old October 18th 10, 05:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Yes, the one in the dryer is frightening. My dryer is in a utility room,
and I always keep the door to that room closed, specifically as a protection
against something like that happening (and also to serve as a "buffer" to
the garage door). It would be all-too-easy for someone to turn around, toss
some clothes in, and not notice a sleeping kitty.

I *love* the kitty curled around the potted plant. Adorable!

MaryL

Old October 18th 10, 06:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 10/18/2010 12:31 PM, MaryL wrote:

"Cheryl" wrote in message
Found this link while looking for the Habicat.

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (except for the lil won in the dryer; he needs to be
careful!)

https://whiskerstudio.com/Whisker-St...y-kitties.html

Yes, the one in the dryer is frightening. My dryer is in a utility room,
and I always keep the door to that room closed, specifically as a
protection against something like that happening (and also to serve as a
"buffer" to the garage door). It would be all-too-easy for someone to
turn around, toss some clothes in, and not notice a sleeping kitty.

I *love* the kitty curled around the potted plant. Adorable!

MaryL

Ivy (RB) decided to explore our dryer once, when I had left the door
open for a few seconds. There were no clothes in it and I did not run
it, but once I noticed the door was open.... I closed it. A few hours
later, I followed the muffled mews to the dryer and opened it to find
one confused calico... No harm was done to the kitty, but my nerves
were frazzled when we couldn't find her, and started calling her... then
followed the "mew"...

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

Catching up on Kitty photos Karen AKA Kajikit Cat anecdotes 2 June 26th 07 12:18 PM
Kitty photos Dan M Cat anecdotes 2 June 3rd 05 03:27 PM
Some kitty photos Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 94 May 8th 05 02:34 PM
Sleeping with a Kitty jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 March 13th 05 10:13 PM
Vintage Kitty Cat Photos & Happy AVP Cat community 2 February 7th 04 04:07 PM