New Rosco Pics

Old November 26th 04, 08:12 AM
Christine Burel

Default New Rosco Pics

Awwwww! He's looking sooo good, Sherry! You done good.
Christine
"Sherry " wrote in message
I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how good his

eyes
look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection was, and how quickly it

cleared
up. I think he's ready to home. He's started using the big-boy litterbox
TODAY!!

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/roscoe3.jpg

Sherry

Old November 26th 04, 10:53 AM
jmcquown

Sherry wrote:
I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how good
his eyes look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection was, and how
quickly it cleared up. I think he's ready to home. He's started using
the big-boy litterbox TODAY!!

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/roscoe3.jpg

Sherry

To quote Theresa eeeek! thud

What a sweet little baby! His eyes have cleared right up and he's just as
cute as can be. No way would someone not want him!

Jill

Old November 26th 04, 10:59 AM
Marina

Sherry wrote:

I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how good his eyes
look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection was, and how quickly it cleared
up. I think he's ready to home. He's started using the big-boy litterbox
TODAY!!

Aww, he's looking good! Yay for the big-boy litterbox! (I want a
tabby!!! Please can I have a tabby or two for Christmas?)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old November 26th 04, 03:18 PM
Sherry

What a teeny-tiny adorable little solemn kitten face!

That solemn little face is deceiving. Underneath is a real little hooli-cat. He
is absolutely wild 24 hours a day. He hardly ever sleeps. I've been trying to
teach him manners, i.e. no climbing up the legs, no biting the hands or face.
If you try to snuggle him he bites. So I try to scold him and put him down and
ignore him for those things. It's so hard to do! He's so tiny of course it
doesn't hurt but I don't want him getting bad habits like leg-climbing.
Sherry
Old November 26th 04, 03:51 PM
Sherry

That solemn little face is deceiving. Underneath is a real little
hooli-cat.
He
is absolutely wild 24 hours a day. He hardly ever sleeps. I've been trying

teach him manners, i.e. no climbing up the legs, no biting the hands or

face.
If you try to snuggle him he bites. So I try to scold him and put him down

and
ignore him for those things. It's so hard to do! He's so tiny of course it
doesn't hurt but I don't want him getting bad habits like leg-climbing.
Sherry

What a cutie!!!! I'm sure he'll come around in two or three months.

The home that I'm hoping for is my neice. Her son is 12 and his cat died this
past Saturday. Roscoe would be a perfect "boy's cat." because he's so
rambuctious. I told them about him but they haven't come to look at him yet. I
wanted to wait till his eyes looked better before showing him to them.

Sherry
Old November 26th 04, 04:04 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 01:12:12 -0700, "Christine Burel"
yodeled:

"Sherry " wrote in message
I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how good his

eyes
look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection was, and how quickly it

cleared
up. I think he's ready to home. He's started using the big-boy litterbox
TODAY!!

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/roscoe3.jpg

Sherry

Oh gosh, what a cutie! What a kisser!

Theresa
Old November 26th 04, 09:47 PM
Christina Websell

"Sherry " wrote in message
I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how good his
eyes
look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection was, and how quickly it
cleared
up. I think he's ready to home. He's started using the big-boy litterbox
TODAY!!

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/roscoe3.jpg

Sherry

He looks great! I'm impressed that he's started using the litter box, too.
Great stuff, Rosco! Will you really part with him?

Tweed

Old November 27th 04, 02:45 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 26 Nov 2004 02:14:20a, Sherry wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

I got some new pics of the kitten and wanted to show you all how
good his eyes look. It was amazing how bad that eye infection
was, and how quickly it cleared up. I think he's ready to home.
He's started using the big-boy litterbox TODAY!!

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/roscoe3.jpg

He looks great. Purrs for the onetruehome.

--
Cheryl