Please let me properly introduce myself

Old February 22nd 05, 05:37 PM
Karen

Obviously this is phase 2 of "notice me". I suggest ignoring the thread.

Old February 22nd 05, 05:37 PM
jmcquown

TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,

and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

2 lb. flank or skirt steak
1/2 c. lowsalt soy or teriyaki sauce
1 tsp. dried ginger powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
splash of Worcestershire sauce
splash of balsamic vinegar
splash dry sherry
1/2 tsp. black pepper

Marinate the steak overnight, covered, turning the steak periodically before
cooking. Broil the steak on the 2nd rack from the top rather than the one
closest to the electric broiler element*, 8 minutes per side**. Let stand
about 10 minutes before slicing thinly against the grain. Photo he

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

*If you have a gas broiler, it may be below the oven - I had one of those
years ago and you can't adust the rack so just keep an eye on the steak.
**8 minutes per side on a 2 lb. flank steak results in medium-rare with rare
at the thickest part. Adjust as you wish for doneness.

Old February 22nd 05, 05:54 PM
Bob M

TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female, born
and raised in Virginia. I am the proud slave of a 9 year old kitty
named Honey. And the new mommy of a two month old little boy named
Calvin. I have been lurking here for the past year but have never been
a poster. First of all I need to appoligize for all that has been
occuring here. But please do give me a chance to explain before just
assuming that it is a lie.
I also want to thank the ones of you who faxed the copies of post to
our job as this is how we found out what has really been going on while
I was at home.
In November of this year, I started training our new receptionist, on
November 4th I left the office on Maternity leave, Today was to be my
first day back at work (I know sounds like a long time to take off for
a baby but I have worked here since 1995 and had the vacation time to
use so I did)When I got to work on yesterday to pick up my paycheck, my
boss had a big stack of messages, emails and these post from the group
that had been faxed over, emailed to him ect. Also a lot of credit card
charges, office supply charges etc. that had been taken out in my name.
We knew exactly who it was and I am sure that several of you have
spoken to her when you called here.
First of all I want to say I am sorry that you guys were taken in by
this, this group was not the only one that was affected.
Please belive that this was not me, I would never stoop to that level.
I was taught as a kid that your integrety is the one thing that is of
high value. As far as our webpage goes I am the true webmaster of such
and the page has been repaired.
I am so sorry about all of this and so embarrased.
The One& Only Holly Tunnell

You just don't let up do you? You truely are sick.

Bob
Old February 22nd 05, 06:00 PM
Bob M

CatNipped wrote:

"TheOne&Only" wrote in message
ups.com...

Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true, all
I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked belive is
not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who wrote any of
those post, I know I am not the one who charged up the company card, I
also know that I have no phone or internet at home by choice, so It was
not untill yesterday that I knew anything of this according to My boss
Phillip he has gotten calls her since Thursday and also messages left
over the weekend. Of course if you would like to check them access
Henrico county courts, in 2 -3 days her arrest should be posted there.

Oh, if she has been arrested then perhaps your employer, or the police,
would like copies of all the emails that she sent me from your employer's
email perpetrating this fraud. I'm sure evidence of this would be
appreciated. Shall I send it now? Should I send it to your employer (whose
correct email I have even though it hasn't been changed on the web site), or
should I send it to the county sheriff's office?

Hugs,

CatNipped

I believe the time has come for you to do it. This has gotten way out
of hand. This psycho needs to be fired.

Bob
Old February 22nd 05, 06:00 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

jmcquown wrote:
TheOne&Only wrote:
[...]

Mmmm, that sounds yummy! Hope you don't mind if I print it out and use
it. Sounds like a near perfect fit for my diet.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old February 22nd 05, 06:14 PM
jmcquown

Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old female,
and so embarrased. The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

Mmmm, that sounds yummy! Hope you don't mind if I print it out and
use it. Sounds like a near perfect fit for my diet.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Of course you may use it! Modify it as you see fit, as well. Recipe
sharing is what we do here when we are being hit by trolls

Jill

Old February 22nd 05, 06:18 PM
Smokie Darling (Annie)

jmcquown wrote:
Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
TheOne&Only wrote:
Hello all, I am the real Holly Tunnell, I am a 28 year old

female,
and so embarrased. The One& Only Holly Tunnell

"Asian" Flank Steak

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...78503480bXJTBI

The leftovers are great for making stir-fry beef & broccoli.

Jill

Mmmm, that sounds yummy! Hope you don't mind if I print it out and
use it. Sounds like a near perfect fit for my diet.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Of course you may use it! Modify it as you see fit, as well. Recipe
sharing is what we do here when we are being hit by trolls

Jill

Ahhh, I thought that may be what was happening. I shall have to dig
out some of my recipes (that include things I can no longer eat on a
regular basis) to share as well. I think I like this place.

Smokie Darling (Annie)

Old February 22nd 05, 06:34 PM
pistor

Victor's easy green mole

1 lb tomatillos, washed and shucked
1 qt chicken broth
serrano peppers to taste (I use 4 or 5)
1 cup raw, shelled pumpkin seeds
1 bunch of cilantro

Boil the tomatillos and peppers in the chicken broth until cooked.
Toast or fry the seeds in a hot pan until cooked. Puree the seeds with
some of the broth until they form a smooth paste. Blend the tomatillos
and the seed paste with enough broth to make a thick sauce. Heat some
oil in a dutch oven and add the sauce once the oil is very hot. Let
simmer for 10 minutes. Season with salt, if needed. Take a ladlefull of
mole and put it in the blender with the cilantro. Purree and return to
the pot. Serve with your favorite grilled meat and corn tortillas.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:39 PM
Mary

"TheOne&Only" wrote in message
ups.com...
Excuse Me? Feel free to call here if you want this is all the true, all
I am trying to do is explain myself. The last time I checked belive is
not misspelled. All I know is that I am not the one who wrote any of
those post, I know I am not the one who charged up the company card, I
also know that I have no phone or internet at home by choice, so It was
not untill yesterday that I knew anything of this according to My boss
Phillip he has gotten calls her since Thursday and also messages left
over the weekend. Of course if you would like to check them access
Henrico county courts, in 2 -3 days her arrest should be posted there.

And her name is? Because I think you may want to knit some
little booties and hats for her.

Old February 22nd 05, 06:40 PM
Mary

wrote in message
As far as our webpage goes I am the
ture webmaster of such and the page has
been repaired.

No it hasn't. The email addresses are still wrong for contacting the
principles but that's ok. I was able to find the correct address for Mr.
Cox elsewhere.
http://www.stchristophers.com/alumni...ory/51_60.html

All you had to do was add the "s" to architects.