2 years of hard work finally

Old June 29th 10, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

Default 2 years of hard work finally

This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to get
healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to work. 2
years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad but
nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real steps
started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could ever
have.

Old June 29th 10, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Adrian[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to get
healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to work. 2
years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad but
nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real steps
started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could ever
have.

Congratulations!

--
Adrian (Owned by Bagheera & Shadow)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old June 29th 10, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Karla

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to
get healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to
work. 2 years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad
but nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real
steps started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could
ever have.

Yes, it is the best birthday gift, it's a new life.
Congratulations Matthew.
Karla

Old June 29th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Christina Websell[_2_]

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to
get healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to
work. 2 years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad
but nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real
steps started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could
ever have.

I hope it all goes well for you

Tweed

Old June 29th 10, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phoenix[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

Oh, concatulations, Matt! And good for you for battling! Best
wishes for the surgery and a good outcome for years to come.

Deborah

--

"Of all the forms of inequality, injustice in health care is the
most shocking and inhumane."-Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old June 29th 10, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kyla =^,,^=

"Matthew"
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to
get healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to
work. 2 years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad
but nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real
steps started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could
ever have.

((((((((Matthew)))))) I am so happy for you
Yes it might be a long road ahead, but you have people who love you
and are here for you.
Please remember that
Love
Kyla

Old June 29th 10, 11:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
NettieCat

On 29 June, 20:09, "Matthew" wrote:
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. *I got approval *a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. *All
the stress and depression it caused. *The ups and down of trying hard to get
healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to work. *2
years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling *I want to get healthy. *I want it so bad but
nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. *The first real steps
started today. *This is going to be the best birthday gift I could ever
have.

Good luck Matthew, I am very happy for you.

Jeanette
Old June 29th 10, 11:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

I'm so glad. Wishing you a flawless procedure and a speedy recovery.

Old June 30th 10, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Matthew wrote:
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to get
healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to work. 2
years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad but
nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real steps
started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could ever
have.

I'm so happy for you Matthew. Please hang in there and know that we
love you for being you. I'll ask the owners for all the purrs and well
wishes we can send your way.

Pam S
Old June 30th 10, 06:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
ng.com...
This is cross posted so all my friends can see

I am sitting in computer in tears but tears of JOY. I got approval a few
minutes ago for the surgery.

2 years of battling with the insurance company, my own doctor office. All
the stress and depression it caused. The ups and down of trying hard to
get healthy desperate to find a way to help myself only for it not to
work. 2 years of hell came to a end today.

I can't describe this feeling I want to get healthy. I want it so bad
but nothing has worked. I know I got along road ahead. The first real
steps started today. This is going to be the best birthday gift I could
ever have.

Congratulations - and Happy Birthday!

Joy