Snoopy's extra purry

Old August 6th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Snoopy's extra purry

For some reason Snoopy is purring up a storm tonight and being very
affectionate. As Ginger-Lyn needs lots of purrs at the moment I'm sending
them over to her.

Back to the cuddles.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 7th 08, 12:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Charleen Welton

Adrian, I wrote in the earlier post that RPCA folks are wonderful. I wrote
too quickly. I should have stated that you are wonderful and RPCA folks are
wonderful also. I honor you for that special thought and sending purrs to
Ginger-Lyn. You are a very special person indeed.

Charleen

om...

Old August 8th 08, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=`

I would like to add an 'amen' to that.
The folks on RPCA are wonderful, supportive, caring, helpful, and funny as
all get out as well That's why I like it here.
A LOT of folks here are going thru some very horrid things and
you're all in my purrs, thoughts and prayers.
I really do care about all of you.
Hugs and purrs, all around.
Kyla

Old August 9th 08, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Adrian wrote:
For some reason Snoopy is purring up a storm tonight and being very
affectionate. As Ginger-Lyn needs lots of purrs at the moment I'm sending
them over to her.

Back to the cuddles.

Awww -- ty, Adrian, and thank Snoopy for me, too.

Ginger-lyn