Ping -- Sundance

Old December 22nd 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Ping -- Sundance

Repowztid wiffa betterer dayte.
Dum meowmee wentid tu da catlandur, buttid didunt fickz it.

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in
message ...
Ar yu reddee tu go tu da wedwinkink?
Du yu tink I shud hab awlla da givtz shippt tu Trudi'z
onetruehome, urr tu da kassel?
--
Yuuurrrr Pitô.ônya

Old December 22nd 11, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

purleze bwing dem to da caztle so we kan all luk at demsefz, mine bak pak
will bring dem home,... trudi, gettin nurfurser anna nurfurser

Old December 22nd 11, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Berry wewll, I sertinlee wyll!
3 telliporters fulla plad rapt bokzez land in da kortyard.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 22nd 11, 06:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Trudiz mowf fallz opin in shock, in her hand a little bag begins to tremble
just a bit... and in the very back of her mind a small little voice says,
efin majik haz limitz u knowz...

Trudi holds her bag close and hugs it, she wishes tv could be here and is
missing tiger and Mme A awso but she is greetful fur her friendz like
petunia dat will be shrin diz wunnerful okashun

Old December 22nd 11, 06:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Kalm daown Trudi..yu hab pre winking nurvz.
Weh wyl awl beh der wiff yu on yer n Jack's big dai.
dat dai iz ulso owr hoominz 35 winking annibersury.
Hab sunm nise nip tee tu kalm yer nervz.
Luffs
Mosey, Meowy,Tygur, Mayzy, PookyKat , Sqweex, Pipps, BobQat n Mimzy

Old December 22nd 11, 08:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Not tu wurree, Trudi, We wyll hab efurrytink ported bak tu yur
owntrunuuhowm aftur yu opin da pkgz.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 22nd 11, 09:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

hhhmmm, trudi thinks, and as she does herown little bag quits shakin and
starts a vibration much closer to purrin... ok den dat willz wurk, trudi, so
glad petunia iz der