Tuna Place Purrs Again, Please?

Old August 20th 03, 09:20 PM
Tabitha kitten

Default Tuna Place Purrs Again, Please?

Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.

Felix, not liking upset humans

Well, Felix, I and my big sisters and little brother will all give you
lots and lots of purrs for good tuna-place luck for your humans. I've
only been with these humans for a coule of months, but in that time I've
how tuna-place stress can take a toll on humans. And that just creates
more work for us little kitties - it can take an awful lot of purrs to
dissipate that much human stress.

Tabitha kitten

Old August 20th 03, 09:28 PM
Seanette Blaylock

Tabitha kitten had some very interesting things
to say about Tuna Place Purrs Again, Please?:
Seanette Blaylock wrote:
I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.
Felix, not liking upset humans

Well, Felix, I and my big sisters and little brother will all give you
lots and lots of purrs for good tuna-place luck for your humans. I've
only been with these humans for a coule of months, but in that time I've
how tuna-place stress can take a toll on humans. And that just creates
more work for us little kitties - it can take an awful lot of purrs to
dissipate that much human stress.
Tabitha kitten

Thanks, Tabitha. Mom told me about the tuna place problems your humans
are having, so I'm purring for them too. At least you have other cats
to help you take care of the humans. All I've got is that stupid bird
they won't let me eat.

Felix, thinking too many cats have tuna place problems with their
humans lately

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom
Old August 20th 03, 10:55 PM
Tabitha kitten

Felix, thinking too many cats have tuna place problems with their
humans lately

We think so too!

Old August 20th 03, 11:18 PM
Spook

Tabitha kitten wrote:

Felix, thinking too many cats have tuna place problems with their
humans lately

We think so too!

Weer purrrrrrin fur all ov them, spayshully da hoominz ov yu an Felix.

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

Old August 22nd 03, 04:15 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

Lots and lots of purrs ongoing for youze Mom & Dad. Weze knowz howz upsets
they are not having tuna places.

Weze hopez some tuna place "sees the light" and decides theyze wants youze
Mom and Dad.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling in for a hopefully not long tuna purr session)

Old August 22nd 03, 10:55 PM
Arlene Knop

Seanette Blaylock wrote:

I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.

Felix, not liking upset humans

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Oh, they must hav realized she wuz too good fur them. Things are
getting bedder out ther so Ize purring they bof get noo toona placez on
thuh same day. Then we kin all partee.

Gretchen Marie, giving a comfurting nuzzle to her dear Felix
Old August 23rd 03, 09:54 PM
Carol

Seanette Blaylock wrote in message . ..
I guess that tuna place Mom talked to last week decided not to take
her [I think they're stupid, but that's my opinion], but she's talking
to another one tomorrow. I *really* hope she and Dad find tuna places
soon, as upset as they are about not having them.

Felix, not liking upset humans

We are purrin as hard as we can for your humans

TopHat and the gang