vet time

Old May 17th 04, 05:15 PM
cati

Default vet time

Grizzy and i are off to the vet when i get her boxed. i have spent the
weekend clearing up puddles and wet floors. I did have the bad habbit
stopped a while ago so its off for a check up incase there is a problem. if
not then i guess i wont feel so bad trying to explain that it not on and she
has to behave.

Cati

Old May 17th 04, 07:43 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 17 May 2004 17:15:47 +0100, "cati"
wrote:

Grizzy and i are off to the vet when i get her boxed. i have spent the
weekend clearing up puddles and wet floors. I did have the bad habbit
stopped a while ago so its off for a check up incase there is a problem. if
not then i guess i wont feel so bad trying to explain that it not on and she
has to behave.

Cati

Purr for a good outcome. Never really know what to hope for in these
cases - an infection which can be easily cured seems best, but hate to
wish an illness on any of the furry ones
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Home Page:

Old May 18th 04, 04:28 AM
Marina

"cati" wrote
Grizzy and i are off to the vet when i get her boxed. i have spent the
weekend clearing up puddles and wet floors. I did have the bad habbit
stopped a while ago so its off for a check up incase there is a problem.

if
not then i guess i wont feel so bad trying to explain that it not on and

she
has to behave.

Oh, no. Purrs for TED to find what's wrong and that it is easily cured (and
not behavioural). Purrs for you and Grizzy.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 18th 04, 07:16 PM
Julie Snowshoe

cati wrote:

Grizzy and i are off to the vet when i get her boxed. i have spent the
weekend clearing up puddles and wet floors. I did have the bad habbit
stopped a while ago so its off for a check up incase there is a problem. if
not then i guess i wont feel so bad trying to explain that it not on and she
has to behave.

Cati

Cati,
I'm late in sending purrs, but we are purring for Grizzy and you and
hope that there wasn't anything serious behind the inappropriate urination.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old May 19th 04, 09:03 PM
cati

Vet reckons she just has urine infection and gave her a nice long lasting
antibiotic jab ( i have problems giving tablets due to arthritis). She had
lost 1.5 kilos since last august and he thought that was great as she was
slightly overweight and he had recommended losing 0.5 kilo. Rckons she now
at bottom of weight scale so she had done well. Dont know how as she eats
her food and any mistoffelees leaves!
She spent Monday night on my bed and Tuesday she didnt look too great but
today she is back playing wityh ball and eating everything that goes.
He says if it appears again he will run tests and he doesnt think it is
behavioural as i already have feliway.

She goes back on monday for a check up or earler if any more puddles appear.

thank you for all purrs

CAti

Old May 19th 04, 10:32 PM
polonca12000

Continued purrs and best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"cati" wrote in message
Vet reckons she just has urine infection and gave her a nice long lasting
antibiotic jab snip