Nocturne's Letter to Santa.

Old December 2nd 05, 01:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Nocturne's Letter to Santa.

Not quite as touching as Smokey's.

My most esteemed Mr. Claus:

I am contacting you regarding the thermonuclear weapons I requested
last December. To date, my order has yet to arrive. However, I /was/
in receipt of two tons of "Extra Sooty Grade A Newcastle Coal." I
contacted your offices via post and received no reply; therefore, in
June I sold the coal to various interested parties and used the money
to purchase assault rifles and nerve gas. Therefore, I am willing to
call last year "Even" between us.

This year, I am once again requesting a compliment of thermonuclear
weapons for my Christmas gift. If this order fails to be delivered, I
will seriously reconsider allowing the North Pole to retain its
national autonomy in the coming Feline World Order.

Sincerely yours,

Nocturne.

(Who thinks she's gonna be on the naughty list again?)

Old December 2nd 05, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 1 Dec 2005 17:33:04 -0800, "Enfilade"
yodeled:

Not quite as touching as Smokey's.

My most esteemed Mr. Claus:

I am contacting you regarding the thermonuclear weapons I requested
last December. To date, my order has yet to arrive. However, I /was/
in receipt of two tons of "Extra Sooty Grade A Newcastle Coal." I
contacted your offices via post and received no reply; therefore, in
June I sold the coal to various interested parties and used the money
to purchase assault rifles and nerve gas. Therefore, I am willing to
call last year "Even" between us.

This year, I am once again requesting a compliment of thermonuclear
weapons for my Christmas gift. If this order fails to be delivered, I
will seriously reconsider allowing the North Pole to retain its
national autonomy in the coming Feline World Order.

Sincerely yours,

Nocturne.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

OMG gasp gasp

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 2nd 05, 02:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu 01 Dec 2005 08:33:04p, Enfilade wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
oups.com):

[...]

LMAO!! This one made me laugh, and Smokey's made me smile.

--
Cheryl
Old December 2nd 05, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Enfilade wrote:

(Who thinks she's gonna be on the naughty list again?)

Please don't get her any more coal to sell! We're afraid, very afraid.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 2nd 05, 10:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

, I
will seriously reconsider allowing the North Pole to retain its
national autonomy in the coming Feline World Order.

Be afraid, Santa, be very afraid

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old December 5th 05, 12:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

World domination ain't as easy as it looks ;o) Luv the evil Noxious One.
Suz&Spicey