Frank is 18 today

Old November 27th 05, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Frank is 18 today

ah, sweet Unca Frankie. He's lived a long, productive and sweet life. And he
has given you years of joy. And I'm sure you have given him all the love and
care he can ever handle. However long he has left, remember that.
Lily & her mama
Jazz, RB

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
"Marina" wrote in message
In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car, you can
buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages), your parents
don't have a legal obligation to support you any more. Well, I think I'll
take care of Frank a little longer, but I suspect he won't be with us for
very much longer now. He's suddenly aged a lot, but I don't want to drag
him to TED's again for a lot of expensive tests and get the diagnosis
'he's old' again. I'll make sure he's comfortable and if something acute
crops up, I'll scrape the money fom somewhere, but otherwise, it's just a
waiting game.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Old November 27th 05, 02:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun 27 Nov 2005 12:37:54a, Marina wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes ):

In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car,
you can buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages),
your parents don't have a legal obligation to support you any
more. Well, I think I'll take care of Frank a little longer, but
I suspect he won't be with us for very much longer now. He's
suddenly aged a lot, but I don't want to drag him to TED's again
for a lot of expensive tests and get the diagnosis 'he's old'
again. I'll make sure he's comfortable and if something acute
crops up, I'll scrape the money fom somewhere, but otherwise,
it's just a waiting game.

Happy Purrday Frank! Here's to many more!

--
Cheryl
Old November 27th 05, 02:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Cheryl wrote:

Happy Purrday Frank! Here's to many more!

--
Cheryl

look what you started! I want you to look at yourself!

How do you sleep at night.

The poor fellow was down there rescuing souls and
you come off with a calloused attack like you did...

mmm mmm mmm

Old November 27th 05, 03:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message

In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car, you can
buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages), your parents
don't have a legal obligation to support you any more.///

Happy birthday Frank!!!

Hleen M

Old November 27th 05, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car, you can
buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages), your parents
don't have a legal obligation to support you any more. Well, I think
I'll take care of Frank a little longer, but I suspect he won't be with
us for very much longer now. He's suddenly aged a lot, but I don't want
to drag him to TED's again for a lot of expensive tests and get the
diagnosis 'he's old' again. I'll make sure he's comfortable and if
something acute crops up, I'll scrape the money fom somewhere, but
otherwise, it's just a waiting game.

Happy Purr-day, Frank. Here's hoping that you'll live many years longer,
but if not that the years you do are lived well!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old November 27th 05, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Marina" wrote in message
In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car, you can
buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages), your parents
don't have a legal obligation to support you any more. Well, I think I'll
take care of Frank a little longer, but I suspect he won't be with us for
very much longer now. He's suddenly aged a lot, but I don't want to drag
him to TED's again for a lot of expensive tests and get the diagnosis
'he's old' again. I'll make sure he's comfortable and if something acute
crops up, I'll scrape the money fom somewhere, but otherwise, it's just a
waiting game.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi

Happy Purrday Frankie!

Old November 27th 05, 04:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:37:54 +0200, Marina
yodeled:

In Finland, when you turn 18, you can vote, you can drive a car, you can
buy beer and wine (but no stronger alcoholic beverages), your parents
don't have a legal obligation to support you any more. Well, I think
I'll take care of Frank a little longer, but I suspect he won't be with
us for very much longer now. He's suddenly aged a lot, but I don't want
to drag him to TED's again for a lot of expensive tests and get the
diagnosis 'he's old' again. I'll make sure he's comfortable and if
something acute crops up, I'll scrape the money fom somewhere, but
otherwise, it's just a waiting game.

Poor Frankie-- he is the most magnificent of cats.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old November 27th 05, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy Purrday to Frank! May the rest of your days bring joy and
sweetness. You are loved not just by your Meowmie but by people all over
the world.

-Caroline S.

Old November 27th 05, 06:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Happy Birthday Frank!

As dictated by Natasha, another oldie but goodie who is not planning
on going anywhere for a long time yet

and from jeanne too

Poor Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 59 September 4th 05 10:40 AM
The Chronicles of Frank IX Karen Cat anecdotes 9 July 24th 05 09:30 PM
The Chronicles of Frank VIII Marina Cat anecdotes 4 March 24th 05 08:26 AM
Happy Frank Marina Cat anecdotes 13 February 29th 04 10:37 PM
Roxy is being a sweetheart today! Marina Cat anecdotes 1 December 22nd 03 02:30 PM