Hugo Katt went to the Bridge today

Old November 30th 05, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Hugo Katt went to the Bridge today

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message
Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.
He left a big hole in my heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

I'll light a candle for Hugo tonight. Deep condolences.

{{{{{{{{{{Elisabet}}}}}}}}}}

helen s

Old November 30th 05, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lisa Katt wrote:
Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.
He left a big hole in my heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

I'm so very sorry, Elisabet, my sincere codolences. I will light a candle
for, Hugo Katt. Today has been a very sad day. :-(
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old November 30th 05, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:25:26 +0100, "Lisa Katt"
wrote:

Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.

I'm so sorry to hear this. You have our deepest sympathy. Purrs
for his gentle journey to the Bridge.

Jeanne
Jeanne Hajos
spamguard u is i, and not is net)
===
"Anger improves nothing except the arch of a cat's back."
--- Coleman Cox
My SETI team:

Old November 30th 05, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Lisa Katt wrote:
Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.
He left a big hole in my heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

Purrs for your family and a safe passage for Hugo.

--Fil

Old November 30th 05, 07:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:25:26 +0100, Lisa Katt wrote:

Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today. He left a big hole in my
heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

"...
rise up slowly, Angel. It's hard to let you go..."
Sincere condolences. MLB
Old November 30th 05, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In message , Lisa Katt
writes
Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.
He left a big hole in my heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

Purrs from all the Whitstable kitties
--
Cathi
Old November 30th 05, 07:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Hugo Katt went to the Rainbow Bridge today.
He left a big hole in my heart.
The house is so empty.
Elisabet

Oh, Elizabet I am so, so sorry. Purrs to heal your heart coming from
England, and I will light a candle for him, in fact I left the computer and
have done it. It's a small candle, pale red in colour, and spicy smelling.
May it guide Hugo straight to the Bridge to join his rpca friends where he
will be happy and free from illness.

healing purrs for your heart

Tweed

Old November 30th 05, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Deepest condolences Elisbet. Many purrs to soothe your heart. Hugo
Katt is not alone at the Bridge, and we are all here with you to share
your grief.

Gentle hugs,
Caroline S.