Looks like an Aby to me

Old October 25th 06, 08:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

Default Looks like an Aby to me

We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

Old October 25th 06, 12:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lewe

"Phil P." wrote in message
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

She's got a little stripey thing going on with her legs and maybe a tendency
to "rings" around her neck?
but apart from these not relly "correct" features she looks like an aby
alright, very much like my own female.
skritches for the pretty girl from me!
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old October 25th 06, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"lewe" wrote in message
"Phil P." wrote in message
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an

Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

She's got a little stripey thing going on with her legs and maybe a

tendency
to "rings" around her neck?
but apart from these not relly "correct" features she looks like an aby
alright, very much like my own female.

She's a total mush too- purrs as soon as you look at her. She was an owner
surrender- not a stray. Boggles the mind that someone would dump a sweet,
beautiful cat like that.

skritches for the pretty girl from me!

Will do.

Thanks.

Phil

Old October 25th 06, 05:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Phil P." wrote in message
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

I can see why you say this, in these pictures, due to the ticked fur, is
that the term?

Old October 25th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
lewe

"cybercat" wrote in message
I can see why you say this, in these pictures, due to the ticked fur, is
that the term?

it is
- or like I tell my two abys when they are monkeying about: "you're just
striped the wrong way!"

Old October 26th 06, 02:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Spot

Ohhhhhhhh, she has the most gorgous green eyes................ Aby sounds
like a wonderful name.

She's one lucky kitty to have you.

Celeste

Old October 26th 06, 06:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
mlbriggs

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:15:06 +0000, Phil P. wrote:

We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

She looks like my Tabby. TuTu has those marking and a ticked coat like
that. What distinguishing features does and Aby have??
Old October 26th 06, 10:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
-L.

Phil P. wrote:
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

She has the agouti hair color and the right markings but her head
structure is wrong. Abby mix.

-L.

Old October 26th 06, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Phil P.

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Phil P." wrote in message
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an

Aby
to me- What do you think?

http://maxshouse.com/Rescues/Aby.jpg

I can see why you say this, in these pictures, due to the ticked fur, is
that the term?

Yup -- I think she looks a lot like a Ruddy Abyssinian. Look closely at
her face- you can see the African Wildcat looming just under the surface:
http://maxshouse.com/african_wildcat.jpg What a beauty!

Old October 27th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lesley

Phil P. wrote:
We pulled this cat out of a shelter on her last day. She looks like an Aby
to me- What do you think?

To me she looks like she has some Aby in her but not a purebred Aby.
However she's such a lovely cat that if I was able I would have offered
her a forever home just on the photo's! I can't believe someone left
het at a shelter to be PTS!!! What is wrong with those people?!!

She's a cutie And those eyes!

I hope she finds her one forever home

Keep us posted!

Lesley