fleas

Old July 17th 04, 04:21 AM
SBroad2300

Sounds good. But where do you buy them? I've never heard of it.

I got mine through my vet. They've also got a website; run a google search for
them.

I think it's an Italian company. The bombs work very well. Got rid of all the
fleas, plus spiders, roaches, etc.
Old July 17th 04, 11:57 AM
Jenni G.

Thanks I will check it out. I would love to get rid of my fleas and ants
and such. At least I have no roaches!!!!

Jenni G

Old July 17th 04, 07:30 PM
SBroad2300

Jenni G,

Be sure to air out the house/apartment very well before re-entering.

I've been very pleased with theVet-Chem bombs.
Old July 17th 04, 07:30 PM
SBroad2300

Old July 18th 04, 05:48 AM
RobZip

"Jenni G." wrote in message
My next question is what did you use to get rid of them in your house? I
bombed with the Zodiac bombs already and I feel as if it did nothing. At
least the drops are working I have found no living movement on them since
yesterday.

A product I get good results from is Zema IGR Insect Growth Regulator spray.
It kills adult fleas and keeps eggs from hatching. Preferred method is to
spary, vacuum, then spray again. Either clear the sweeper right after or
shoot a nice long spray into it while running to ensure that whatever you
may have swept up live will be killed. It can be ordered online from several
outlets. Cost is around $7 for a large can. Zema also makes a high strength
pyrethrin dip.

Old July 18th 04, 08:41 AM
-L. :

"Jenni G." wrote in message . ..
Thanks I will check it out. I would love to get rid of my fleas and ants
and such. At least I have no roaches!!!!

Jenni G

Don't use that stuff. It is old organophosphate chemistry and highly
toxic. If you must use an environmental spray, use Frontline spray
which can be ordered from your vet or through Drs. Foster's and Smith.

If you use Advantage or Frontline on your kitties you shouldn't need
to treat the house, though. The fleas will dissipate over time -
usually about a week.

-L.

Old July 18th 04, 12:58 PM
Jenni G.

Yes, I'm using Advantage but my babies aren't wondering the house so they
are not getting to some fleas to kill them and I have company coming next
weekend. So, I just need a little extra boost.

Jenni G

"-L. :" wrote in message
om...

. ..