OT :Purrs and prayers needed TW

Old May 23rd 05, 10:48 AM
Gabey8

Every kind of prayer and purr and good thought that we can send is on its
way to Heidi and to all of your family. I'm sorry for your loss.

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old May 23rd 05, 11:45 AM
wafflycat

This is so very sad. Many prayers heading across the cyberaether.

helen s

Old May 23rd 05, 01:07 PM
Nan

On 22 May 2005 19:11:45 -0700, "catzr555" wrote:

Once again I find myself coming out of lurkdom to ask this group for
purrs, prayers and anything else that will help. I read everything
posted on here everyday and send purrs from my 4 out
when needed.

Last Friday, May 20, my niece Heidi was is a car accident. My great
nephew Jae, her 4 year old was killed and Heidi is in the ICU with a
crushed pelvis and a busted bladder. IT was touch and go for a while
but the surgeon feels that she will live but it will be at least 2 more
weeks until we know if she will walk again.

Please send out the purrs and prayers that Jae finds his way and that
his Mother will recover from her injuries. Please purr that my sister,
her husband and the rest of the family find the strenth they need to
get Heidi and themselves through this.

I have witnessed the power this group has and find comfort in the
compassion and caring you all have for human and animal.
Many thanks
cora witmer

Purrs and prayers are on the way that Heidi will come out of this
horrific time in her life and walk again, and not blame herself for
the loss of her son. Even if she was not at fault for the accident,
she will probably think, "If I had only................., he would
still be alive."

Hugs, purrs, and prayers from Tennessee are on the way to you and
yours.

Nan
Old May 23rd 05, 02:15 PM
CatNipped

"catzr555" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

Ohmygawd, Cora, I'm so very, very sorry to hear this. How awful for your
whole family to suffer such a tragedy! A candle will be lit for your
grand-nephew and lots of cyber hugs, purr-ayers, and purr are headed your
way for Heidi and your entire family.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 23rd 05, 02:42 PM
lewe

"catzr555" wrote in message
ups.com...
[...]

So sorry about your loss. Purrs for Heidi and for you and your family.
Best
Lena

--
lewe
lewemi at yahoo dot se | cats' pics: photos.yahoo.com/lewemi

Old May 23rd 05, 03:27 PM
Julie Cook

"catzr555" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Purrs and gentle headbutts on the way for you and your family and we
shall light a candle in memory of little Jae.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey, Sam and Barnabus

Old May 23rd 05, 04:01 PM
Debbie Wilson

catzr555 wrote:

Please send out the purrs and prayers that Jae finds his way and that
his Mother will recover from her injuries. Please purr that my sister,
her husband and the rest of the family find the strenth they need to
get Heidi and themselves through this.

Purrs and prayers being sent for them to get through such a terrible and
difficult situation.

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old May 23rd 05, 04:06 PM
Irulan

Purrs and prayers for your niece, and condolences for the lose of the little
boy.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come
ups.com...

Old May 23rd 05, 04:37 PM
Susan M

Purrs to Heidi and her family. Lots of them.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

ups.com...

Old May 23rd 05, 05:55 PM
Shiral

I'm so sorry to hear this. Physically, and emotionally, I hope Heidi
makes a full recovery, although I'm sure the loss of her son is a
devastating blow. I will hold good thoughts for her to get well.

Melissa

Purrs needed for HRFL Tiger HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 35 February 24th 05 03:59 AM
OT - but purrs and prayers needed lrulan Cat anecdotes 78 June 16th 04 01:30 AM
Purrs and prayers Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 58 December 17th 03 03:49 AM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs and prayers Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 September 14th 03 05:34 PM