OT :Purrs and prayers needed TW

Old May 23rd 05, 07:35 PM

On 22 May 2005 19:11:45 -0700, "catzr555" wrote:

Once again I find myself coming out of lurkdom to ask this group for
purrs, prayers and anything else that will help. I read everything
posted on here everyday and send purrs from my 4 out
when needed.

Last Friday, May 20, my niece Heidi was is a car accident. My great
nephew Jae, her 4 year old was killed and Heidi is in the ICU with a
crushed pelvis and a busted bladder. IT was touch and go for a while
but the surgeon feels that she will live but it will be at least 2 more
weeks until we know if she will walk again.

Please send out the purrs and prayers that Jae finds his way and that
his Mother will recover from her injuries. Please purr that my sister,
her husband and the rest of the family find the strenth they need to
get Heidi and themselves through this.

I have witnessed the power this group has and find comfort in the
compassion and caring you all have for human and animal.
Many thanks
cora witmer

{{{{{Cora}}}}}} I am so sorry to hear about this terrible tragedy.
Purrs that Heidi recover fully, and for Jae's spirit. And purrs for
you and all the others who care about Heidi and her family.

Blessings,

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old May 23rd 05, 09:01 PM
polonca12000

I'm so very sorry to hear that.
Lots and lots of purrs,
--
Polonca & Soncek

ups.com...

Old May 24th 05, 12:10 AM
Isabelle Moreaux

"Isabelle Moreaux" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

"Isabelle Moreaux" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...

Tons of hugs, courage vibes and purrs from a French Lurker, I hope Jae

will
recover the best wat she can.

OMG I meant "I hope that Heidi will recover the best way she can."

Isabelle
(awfully sorry at the mistake)

Old May 24th 05, 12:51 AM
Annie Wxill

"catzr555" wrote in message
ups.com...
Once again I find myself coming out of lurkdom to ask this group for
purrs, prayers and anything else that will help. ...
cora witmer

Purrs and prayers are on the way for healing and strength.
Please give us an update when you get a chance.
Annie, accompanied by Cinder and Rosie

Old May 24th 05, 02:36 AM
Elise

catzr555 wrote:

Last Friday, May 20, my niece Heidi was is a car accident. My great
nephew Jae, her 4 year old was killed and Heidi is in the ICU with a
crushed pelvis and a busted bladder. IT was touch and go for a while
but the surgeon feels that she will live but it will be at least 2 more
weeks until we know if she will walk again.

Purrs on the way

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:
Old May 24th 05, 02:39 AM
CATherine

[...]

Purrs and prayers for Heidi and her family. I am so sorry for little
jae, although he is in the arms of God now. My heart goes out ot his
mother. Healing her body will be hard when her heart is breaking. I
pray God will watch over her and bless her and the family.

--
CATherine
Old May 24th 05, 04:58 AM
Sam Nash

"catzr555" wrote in message
ups.com...
What horrible news! The "power of purr" coming from here in megadoses for
Heidi and family. May Jae have a wonderful experience with the pets at the
Bridge.
Sam

Old May 24th 05, 11:07 AM
Adrian

catzr555 wrote:
[...]

How awful. There has been so much sad news lately. :-(
Purrs for Heidi to recover, physicaly and mentaly. Purrs for all the
family, it's going to take a long time. I will light a candle for Jae,
who's life had barely begun.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old May 25th 05, 12:19 PM
SuzQ

Purrs sent.
Suz&Spicey

Purrs needed for HRFL Tiger HRFLTiger Cat anecdotes 35 February 24th 05 03:59 AM
OT - but purrs and prayers needed lrulan Cat anecdotes 78 June 16th 04 01:30 AM
Purrs and prayers Hans Schrøder Cat anecdotes 58 December 17th 03 03:49 AM
prayers needed Jean H Cat anecdotes 1 October 3rd 03 09:30 AM
Purrs and prayers Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 7 September 14th 03 05:34 PM