Maukie the e cat

Old September 12th 03, 02:46 AM
zaax

Default Maukie the e cat

Http://tinyurl.com/n2u5
don't forget to tickle his ears
--
Steve
Old September 12th 03, 03:07 AM
Angela Ryan

That is cute

"zaax" wrote in message
Http://tinyurl.com/n2u5
don't forget to tickle his ears
--
Steve

Old September 12th 03, 05:48 AM
JHBennett

Fantastic!!!!!! We've been playing all day and I've not had a wheeze or
sneeze yet. Finally a cat that can curl up on my jacket, nap on my pillow,
or overheat my lap, without sending me into anaphylactc shock. I shall name
him George, and I shall hug him, and pet him....[think Buggs Bunny & the
Abomonable Snowman ;-)].
Very clever, actually..... I notice his eyes get larger when you move
the cursor quickly.
Nice piece of fun work.... and copy to file.
Jack

Old September 12th 03, 09:45 AM
Alan Erskine

"JHBennett" wrote in message
Fantastic!!!!!! We've been playing all day and I've not had a wheeze or
sneeze yet. Finally a cat that can curl up on my jacket, nap on my

pillow,
or overheat my lap, without sending me into anaphylactc shock. I shall

name
him George, and I shall hug him, and pet him....[think Buggs Bunny & the
Abomonable Snowman ;-)].

Noooo.... It was Sylvester and his big, dumb friend. The friend called
Sylvester "George" - "Halloo, George!" to which Sylvester replied "Stop
callin be George, my name's Sylvester". It was an episode with the baby
kangaroo which Sylvester and his friend thought was the worlds biggest
mousth. ;-)

--
Alan Erskine
alanerskine(at)optusnet.com.au

Old September 12th 03, 12:53 PM
JHBennett

Most interesting..... I would suggest the possibility of two cartoons using
somewhat the same story line. The one I'm referring to ended up with Buggs
tunneling halfway across the world, to Florida, for his escape and, when the
Abomonable Snowman followed, he melted. The kangaroo as a mouse was done in
several Sylvester cartoons, most memorable to me being the one where he was
out to teach his son how to hunt mice. The setting for that was aboard
ship. They also did it in a Tom and Jerry and did at least another *giant
mouse* bit with a baby elephant and it's mother.
Still, it's good to encounter another evincing the signs of a misspent
youth ;-)
Cheers,
Jack
"Alan Erskine" wrote in message
u...

Old September 13th 03, 01:46 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "JHBennett"
wrote:

[...]
. au...
"JHBennett" wrote in message
Fantastic!!!!!! We've been playing all day and I've not had a wheeze

or
sneeze yet. Finally a cat that can curl up on my jacket, nap on my

pillow,
or overheat my lap, without sending me into anaphylactc shock. I shall

name
him George, and I shall hug him, and pet him....[think Buggs Bunny

& the
Abomonable Snowman ;-)].

Noooo.... It was Sylvester and his big, dumb friend. The friend called
Sylvester "George" - "Halloo, George!" to which Sylvester replied "Stop
callin be George, my name's Sylvester". It was an episode with the baby
kangaroo which Sylvester and his friend thought was the worlds biggest
mousth. ;-)

--
Alan Erskine

Inspired by charactors in John Stienbecks novel Of Mice and Men.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.
Old September 13th 03, 03:52 PM
JHBennett

"SUQKRT" wrote in message

Inspired by charactors in John Stienbecks novel Of Mice and Men.
Suz
Iron Chef Macmoosette
Thank Heavens There's Only One

Chocolate heals all wounds.

Interesting observation. Sounds like a possibility for a Doctoral
dissertation... wonder if it's been done.
Cheers,
Jack