Earthquake

Old September 17th 04, 07:41 AM
Yoj

I hope that's it too, Bev. It sounds as though you often get small
quakes, as we do here in Southern California.

--
Joy

"You can never do a kindness too soon because you never know how soon it
will be too late." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Bev" wrote in message
As I was checking the newsgroup the whole house got a jolt.
Everything is OK but it does give you a fright. Often our

earthquakes
are rolling ones that leave the lights swinging.
Hope that is it!!!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Old September 17th 04, 08:31 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

the earth moved for me AND I
was on my own!!!!!

So who needs a man anyhow? ;-)

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old September 17th 04, 08:31 AM

Old September 17th 04, 08:31 AM

Old September 17th 04, 06:58 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:28:38 +1200, Bev wrote:

As I was checking the newsgroup the whole house got a jolt.
Everything is OK but it does give you a fright. Often our earthquakes
are rolling ones that leave the lights swinging.
Hope that is it!!!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Yikes, Bev! Glad you are okay.

Ginger-lyn

Old September 17th 04, 07:49 PM
Bev

Ginger-lyn Summer wrote:

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 14:28:38 +1200, Bev wrote:

As I was checking the newsgroup the whole house got a jolt.
Everything is OK but it does give you a fright. Often our earthquakes
are rolling ones that leave the lights swinging.
Hope that is it!!!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.

Yikes, Bev! Glad you are okay.

Ginger-lyn

Thanks gang. So far we are OK. Yes we are on the earthquake belt
here so shakes come a lot.

FSP does not like tinfoil, lol. She walks around the edge of it - so
do we of course and it doesn't do a thing for the walkway into the
kitchen. So far she has been OK. I put her in B & Cs litter box
every time she comes inside. If she uses it I feel I can take my eyes
off her for a while.

I have just got some pictures back from our trip. Two are classics, me
photographed on the LA strip with Elvis!!!!!!!
Yes, he is alive and I am standing there with my hand on his be-jewelled
heart, rofl. He is sneering down at me with his lip beautifully
curled. I have tried to scan them so that I can put them on club photo
for the group but I can't seem to get my scanner to work properly
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. There is nothing wrong with the machine it is the
operator who gets tangled up in pixels and stuff. I always have
problems with it. I'll have another go today.

Bev

--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.