reeeeeelllllllyyyyyy neeet presunts!!!!

Old December 31st 05, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default reeeeeelllllllyyyyyy neeet presunts!!!!

Deer Sekrit Santa, the Cooper Cats want 2 say thank u uh bizillion
times! Yu sent reeellly neet stuff. Mom had got us 1 uf them tent
things but we kilt it, so we wur reely gladd 2 get nu 1s. They stik 2
gethur reel niss!
We chas thu ball things reely gud. We tore all thu fetters off during
thu dark time! It wuz grate fun!! We liked efurrything so much.
Mom liked hur liddle kard but she's wurried. Did u meen 2 sent that 1?
R hows wuznt hurted like lots uf peeple. Plees let ussens no.
Mollie Anne, who likes to worry A LOT