Lily not feeling well

Old July 5th 11, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Default Lily not feeling well

Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon. Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence and
the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late that
evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the litter
box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

Lily's mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Old July 5th 11, 12:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

"Irulan" wrote in message
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon.
Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence and
the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late that
evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the litter
box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

Lily's mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Get well purrs are on their way.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Old July 5th 11, 07:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
NettieCat

On Jul 5, 12:48*am, "Irulan" wrote:
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon. Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence and
the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late that
evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the litter
box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

I hope she feels better soon.

Jeanette
Old July 5th 11, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

"Irulan" wrote:
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon.
Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came
over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence
and the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late
that evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the
litter box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

Lily's mama

Irulan
from the stars we come
to the stars we return
from now until the end of time.

Purrs on the way for Lily.
--
Adrian
Old July 5th 11, 01:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley Madigan

On Jul 5, 12:48*am, "Irulan" wrote:
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon.

Purrs on the way for Lily

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furball
Old July 5th 11, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

On 5.7.2011 2:48, Irulan wrote:
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon. Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence
and the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late
that evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the
litter box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

Lots of purrs on the way for your little darling.

--
Marina, Miranda and Caliban.
In loving memory of Frank and Nikki.

Old July 6th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 7/4/2011 7:48 PM, Irulan wrote:
Please purr and pray that my poor baby Lily starts feeling well soon. Seems
she was stressed out about 2 days ago when some repair people came over
to fix the central air-conditioner. She got spooked by their presence
and the
noise and she went and hid and didn't get to eat her food until late
that evening.
Ever since she's been throwing up and having diarrhea. She's a little
better,
eating little bits and pieces here and there but still going to the
litter box quite
often. I hope she recovers soon.

Many purrs that a day later she's doing much better now. Rhett is like
that when strangers come in the house, or even if they make a lot of
noise outside. He'll hide for hours. After that, he is so jumpy that
it makes me sad.