OT - Controversial Question

Old July 6th 11, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

Default OT - Controversial Question

On Jul 5, 5:01*pm, bast wrote:
hopitus wrote:
* I think GaGa's talent is her choreography and imagination for
* costuming (forget the jerky dress.

I was very glad to learn that it was a jerky dress (from MMJ's post).
When I first heard about the "meat dress", I immediately pictured a dress
made from circles of sliced bologna fastened together. Shellacked jerky
is a vast improvement.
Joyce

I admire her efforts on behalf of gay children's acceptance both their
own
and others.But that meat dress IMO was worse than anything PETA ever
concocted about fur coats (naked celebs, etc.) and did not have the
effect
at least with me that she had in mind....all I could think of was a
pack of
dogs waiting to waylay her leaving the theater/venue. Salivating dogs.
Old July 6th 11, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
john sumner[_12_]

"Yowie" wrote in
:

There's a glimmer of hope - there's a bunch of his kids that are
estranged from him because they don't buy in to his particular brand
of sanctimonious judgementalism.

Yowie

I really hope so because i really feel sorry for the people of topeaka for
putting up with this guy.
Old July 6th 11, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Actually it was raw meat when she wore it and only "jerked" afterwards
because she keeps all her outfits in a special warehouse and she didn't want
that one to decompose.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

wrote in message
hopitus wrote:

I think GaGa's talent is her choreography and imagination for
costuming (forget the jerky dress.

I was very glad to learn that it was a jerky dress (from MMJ's post).

When I first heard about the "meat dress", I immediately pictured a dress
made from circles of sliced bologna fastened together. Shellacked jerky
is a vast improvement.

Joyce

--
- Your mom and I are going to divorce next month.
- What??? Why! Call me please?

Old July 6th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_5_]

Nope, apparently it was real:

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainme...ress_made.html

--

"Joy" wrote in message
wrote in message
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:

On 7/5/2011 7:01 PM, wrote:

hopitus wrote:

I think GaGa's talent is her choreography and imagination for
costuming (forget the jerky dress.

I was very glad to learn that it was a jerky dress (from MMJ's post).

When I first heard about the "meat dress", I immediately pictured a
dress
made from circles of sliced bologna fastened together. Shellacked
jerky
is a vast improvement.

It's a jerky dress *NOW* - when she wore it, it was still raw meat!

Oh, ewww - so much for the relief I felt, thinking it wasn't full of
pathogenic bacteria *while she was wearing it*.

So, what kind of meat was it, and how was it put together? It really
was *raw* meat? Then that's worse than the bologna dress I was imagining!

Joyce

It looked like raw meat. However, I understand it was actually jerky
(dried meat) painted to look like raw meat.

Joy

Old July 6th 11, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
hopitus[_2_]

On Jul 5, 6:55*pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Nope, apparently it was real:

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainme..._gagas_vma_dre...

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
See all our masters at: *http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", *maintained by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

Email: *L(dot)T(dot)Crews(at)comcast(dot)net

"Joy" wrote in message

bast wrote
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 7/5/2011 7:01 PM, bast wrote:
hopitus wrote:
[...]

I still like my image of salivating dogs, no matter what it was.
Old July 6th 11, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Magic Mood Jeep

On 7/5/2011 9:00 PM, hopitus wrote:
On Jul 5, 6:55 pm, "CatNipped" wrote:
Nope, apparently it was real:

http://blog.syracuse.com/entertainme..._gagas_vma_dre...

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/

"Joy" wrote in message

bast wrote
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
On 7/5/2011 7:01 PM, bast wrote:
hopitus wrote:
[...]

Bruce Willis had fun with this - came out on a talk show wearing a pound
of ground beef on his head like a beret :/

her wipe out Bunny's world domination.
--
The ONE and ONLY

TNR Question GaDragonfly Cat anecdotes 18 September 30th 07 11:11 PM
OT question??? Stormmee Cat anecdotes 7 December 23rd 06 12:29 AM
Ok.. question Gracecat Cat anecdotes 26 July 2nd 05 12:47 PM
Cat Collar Question / Cat harness question Suzanne via CatKB.com Cat health & behaviour 1 May 8th 05 07:27 AM
New cat question & weight question ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 6 April 1st 05 08:22 AM