whut happent?

Old April 13th 07, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default whut happent?

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:55:23 GMT, "The Porter Cats"
wrote:

Heerz wher da Cadberry eggs went:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2007160598,00.html

That bird is too crazey to eat!
Cinder

Lucy

wrote in message
oups.com...
Deer kittees, mine sekatary wuz reedin' abowt eeztur eggs & wundered
didn't enney1 find uh Cadbury egg? Or efun luk 4 1? Mollie Anne, who
likes thu karamul 1s

Old April 16th 07, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz sowndz like i wuuld likit, Trudi xcited
wrote in message
ups.com...
On Apr 13, 4:07 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
I wuuld lofta cumofur fur da jazz fezt, purrhapz da cumuniti kittyz wants

go
down der fur da nezt 'venture... I likez peanut butter... Soft nefur lezt
owrselfz hafa chocolate!!! kan i haf sum ifin we iz der fur da feztifal?
When izit? Trudi, smoochin yourown

wrote in message

oups.com...
On Apr 12, 7:36 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:

we duzint get dem efur, Stormmee' powtinGranby wrote in

message

Gramby dont hunt dese cadbury eggs, she getz dem in her basket from da
bigbig bunny. She don' share dem either. Her godda six and eatz dem

one
day like her frango mintz from stormmees sott and furry. Piglet

becomming
rsentful to think other kittens get the cadberry eggz and herownself

dozent.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On 12 Apr 2007 10:45:21 -0700, 's nimble,
little paws typed:

Deer kittees, mine sekatary wuz reedin' abowt eeztur eggs &

wundered
didn't enney1 find uh Cadbury egg? Or efun luk 4 1? Mollie Anne,

who
likes thu karamul 1s

No, we didn't haff a Cadbury hunt dis yeer or last. Dere seemz to be
less an less kittiez postink on da groop lately, snif-snif. Mebee
nekst yeer....

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/12/2007 3:07:01 PM- Hide quoted text -

Deer Ms Trudi, r sekatary brot ussens sum karmel Cadbury eggs & sum
peanutbutter 1s. she sed we onlee kud haf 1 uh day. So, i 8
peanutbutter egg 1 day & uh karmel 1 thu next. We r hafin fun this
weeeeeekened 'cos r sekatary duznt haf 2 urn toonas but next
weeeekekeknfd she duz.
R u hafin fun or iz thu wethur duin stupid stuff?
Duz u want 1 kum down 4 thu JaaazzFest? R sekatary sez that Jerrrry
Leee Lewis iz kumin' & he mite sing "Chantilly Lace". Efun I tries 2
dance when I heers that!
menneee paw smoochies, BK- Hide quoted text -

Deer Ms Trudi, i am senneding u sum Frideday paw smoochies!
Du JazzFest iz, wayte, I'm gonna make thu sekatary rite this:
27,28,29 April and 4,5,6 May. I no she rites funny but she ses she iz
uh genie ology libarrian & so she's suppost 2. enneyway, iffen we go
thu furst weekend, we kan hang out at thu beverage tent ware she volu,
uh volun, she works for free! THay haf thare own human lidder box
that sits on thu race trak which is SAND! I think thay du that 4
enneey kittees who kum 2 visit. So, we wouldn't haf 2 worree abowt
that. Hur grup has uh furanduh, so we can lay inna shade iffen we
want to. And thay bring foldy chayrs which we kan klaim 2. We mite
get piked up & haf 2 lay on sumboddy's lap kos thay want 2 sit down
tho. thay haf all kinds uf fud, shrimps & uther gud stuf. I likes
thu prawleens----mostlee thay only kum in 1 flafer but sumtimes more.
Ask yur sekatary 2 go to 2 www.nojazzfest.com & u kan find out lots
uf stuff. Jerry Lee will b at thu staj closest 2 thu tent ware mom
works. He will be thayr Sundae evening.
We wud luf 2 haf kumpanny! Thay had didnt miss hafing thu JazzFest
last yeer, efun tho nasty Katrina kame & thu levee broke. Thu
racetrak wuz under water but it wuz fine after sum time. It luks
grate thiz yeer. Akshully, uh lot uf thu places that drownededed haf
lots uf plant thingiees growing. thu gardenin' gi onna thu raydio ses
thay wure reelly suprized that things grew thru, just like allways!
meenneee more paw smoochies, BK