Tiger's engagement prezzie

Old April 29th 04, 05:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Default Tiger's engagement prezzie

The bell rings. A petite cream-and-white Persian answers the door, and a
large tabby is standing with a set of keys in his paw. "Yur car iz washed
anna gassed up, Ma'am. Anything else?"

"No, fangu furry much" and she tips him.

She picks up two items from the foyer table, and walks toward her car and
pauses. The first is a small wallet: she opens it and looks at her new
drivers license, issued by the CLEOPATRA KITTEE DRIVING SCHOOL, and runs her
paw over the raised gold seal of the CATAMERICA POLICE DEPARTMENT. The
second is a slim black case; she opens it, and inside is a white gold collar
with a single dark-blue sapphire set in the center. She smiles to herself
and closes it.

She walks outside to her aqua '57 Thunderbird convertible, and sits behind
the wheel, placing her new driver's license and Tiger's prezzie in the glove
box. She starts the car and heads to I-95. Two cops in their cruiser are
sitting behind a grove of trees; one is reading the newspaper, the other
staring aimlessy at the highway. "Hey Clem! Didja see that aqua Thunderbird
go by?" "Ummmm... kinda...." "Y'know, I'd swear that the driver was wearing
a cat-woman costume!" His partner looks up from the paper. "Y'know, Bill, ya
gotta stop workin' double shifts. Ya need some sleep."

Anaïs pulls up to Tiger's house, flips down the visor mirror, and gives
herself a quick groom. She takes the black case from the glove box, and
walks up to Tiger's door, prezzie in her paw.

"Miao, Tiger. Iz yoo dere?"
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 30th 04, 12:38 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger, Sleeping on the cat tree wakes with a start and jumps down, runs to
the porter and poof it opens outside the front door. Tiger hits the return
button and tiger and his lovely lady cat are safely inside again, come up
here on the cat tree anna I willzz get uses some nip wine anna howabout some
hairball pounceys, dey isa reallyreally good, Tiger thrilled to haf a visit
from his ladycat

Old April 30th 04, 04:01 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Fangu furry much, Tiger, a glass of nip wine wud be wunnerful, anna yes,
I'll have a few uv dem pounceys.

Buttid I haf sumfing fur my wunnerful wink cheekrub May I puttid itz
on yourownself?

takes out case with the collar, and hands it to Tiger with a smurgle

I'ze thottid dat da dawk bloo wud go wit yur tiger colored furz...

Old May 1st 04, 04:35 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger pours wine, get pounceys anna says, Yes please putted dis on
myownsef... Itsa purrfeck anna the blue stone machez yourown collar I gotted
you, we isa purrfeck couple ya know, Tiger smug and content...

Old May 9th 04, 01:34 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mmmmmmm, yes we iz Tiger. We've been smurglin anna drinkin dis nip wine
fur a while, les go anna haff a 'venture. I'ze gottid my noo T-Bird outside,
so we canz go fur a ride. Buttid furst we'ze gotta get my big boy sumfin to
eet. Sushi or Long Jon Silberz shrimpeez?

Old May 9th 04, 11:07 AM
Miss Violette

shrimppes, I like doze anna i likez da baked fishies atta ljs alzo, Tiger
who knowz 'bout dat plaze

Old May 9th 04, 05:37 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

OK, Tiger! Les go fur a ride inna my noo car, anythingk yourownself
wantsta bring? After we gets yur shrimpeez, where duz ya wanna go?

Old May 10th 04, 06:21 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger jumps down from the perch quietly and gathers a magik bakpak that
matches TV, he stuffs in a cold bottle of nipwine, a soft blankie, a cool
pillow and several other snaks...

He gets a small portable 'porter and takes his ladycat's paw... Poof they
are in her bootiful car...

Dis isa hot ride dat is fur sure... I duz notted care wherez we go jus as
long as mineslf is wif you... maybe we culld go to a park anna smurgle unner
a tree anna watch hoomanz feed birdiez,

Tiger, not really careing as long as they are togefur

Old May 10th 04, 06:19 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Mmmmmm, you're such a dear! smurgle Anaïs pulls out and then into the
drive-up at Long John Silverz.

"A large order of shrimp and a baked fish, pleeze" She drives around to
the window, pays for it, and hands it to Tiger. Herez sum food for my big
boykittee..

She heads toward the country and finds a quiet glade with a stream
running by, and parks the car. Our kitteez head toward a shade tree, open up
the blankee, and put the cushion on it surrounded by the food and nip wine.

They relax on the cushion, and Tiger pours two glasses of nip-wine.
Anaïs raises her glass and clinks Tigers. To ussez, mou, to ussez. And gives
her wink a quich cheek-rub.

Old May 11th 04, 12:16 AM
Miss Violette

Dis here is amost as purrfect as yourownsef, Tiger, munching fish and
shrimpees... You wantz one of dese shrimpees? Tiger pouring more wine and
thinking he is da luckiest boycat inna world