Tiger's engagement prezzie

Old May 11th 04, 05:03 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

You'ze a sweet boycat, Tiger, anna yes, I'll take one of doze shrimpeez.
What cud be better dan haffink lunch anna a smurgle wif my wink on a breezy
spring day, listening to da boidiez singing in da treez?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Dis here is amost as purrfect as yourownsef, Tiger, munching fish and
shrimpees... You wantz one of dese shrimpees? Tiger pouring more
wine and thinking he is da luckiest boycat inna world
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Mmmmmm, you're such a dear! smurgle Anaïs pulls out and then
into the drive-up at Long John Silverz.

"A large order of shrimp and a baked fish, pleeze" She drives
around to the window, pays for it, and hands it to Tiger. Herez sum
food for my big boykittee..

She heads toward the country and finds a quiet glade with a
stream running by, and parks the car. Our kitteez head toward a
shade tree, open up the blankee, and put the cushion on it
surrounded by the food and nip wine.

They relax on the cushion, and Tiger pours two glasses of
nip-wine. Anaïs raises her glass and clinks Tigers. To ussez, mou,
to ussez. And gives her wink a quich cheek-rub.

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
Tiger jumps down from the perch quietly and gathers a magik bakpak
that matches TV, he stuffs in a cold bottle of nipwine, a soft
blankie, a cool pillow and several other snaks...

He gets a small portable 'porter and takes his ladycat's paw...
Poof they are in her bootiful car...

Dis isa hot ride dat is fur sure... I duz notted care wherez we go
jus as long as mineslf is wif you... maybe we culld go to a park
anna smurgle unner a tree anna watch hoomanz feed birdiez,

Tiger, not really careing as long as they are togefur
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
OK, Tiger! Les go fur a ride inna my noo car, anythingk
yourownself wantsta bring? After we gets yur shrimpeez, where duz
ya wanna go?