Time for catacopter tours

Old October 15th 17, 06:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

Default Time for catacopter tours

Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as
how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to
start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties,
doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals.

Wez will start by flying along da Larsen Ice Shelf, den down along
Palmer Land to da Ronne Ice Shelf, den we can bisit any of da Antarctic
stations, or any ub da inneresting geographicalalal features.

Francesca

Old October 15th 17, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Ooh, Hercule an me will kum. Can we go see da inland penguin colonies? Maybe sum of da penguinz frum heer wud like a ride dere, or vice versa, an maybe dere will be baby penguinz!

I duznt spoze da catacopter can go thru da ice so we kud vizzit Lake Vostok? If not, maybe da Russian kitteez at Vostok Station know a way to get dere. We wud juss haf to be kareful not to contammynate it.

Rebecca
Old October 15th 17, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Francesca the Fierce wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as
how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to
start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties,
doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals.

Wez will start by flying along da Larsen Ice Shelf, den down along
Palmer Land to da Ronne Ice Shelf, den we can bisit any of da
Antarctic stations, or any ub da inneresting geographicalalal
features.

Francesca

Daisy-chan looks to the leader of the Community Kittahs and grins.
"Thank you so much fur hosting us! Would you like to join me fur a
ride?" She gives him a saucy wink and scampers to a chair for 2.

Cash and Starr jump along where they try to find a dual seat by the
window but both are just a little too big to share. They settle it
with Cash at the window seat and Starr resting her head on his so they
can both see.

Polly dares the cold for a very short flight in her extra warm feather
sweater and picks up Iowna on the way. Between her extra furry sweater
and Iowna's warm jacket, they are both quite warm in a single seat.
Polly selects the emergency exit one as when she perches the other way,
she has plenty of tail room. She eyes the instructions on the door and
knows she can open it. She looks at Iowna and says 'Pretty Pretty'
while preening her winter cap, colored the same as she is that has
pockets to hold her ears. Cash has one like it in his colors and
several kittahs are sporting similar ones.

Zoot, Zacky and a few brave pengins join in. They take the miggle isle
seats as they are taller and can see out fine from those. They strap
in and turn off the seat heaters. They have ancestral memory of when
they could fly and look forward to seeing their land from up high.

Old October 16th 17, 04:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 2017-10-15 05:57:29 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Ooh, Hercule an me will kum. Can we go see da inland penguin colonies?
Maybe sum of da penguinz frum heer wud like a ride dere, or vice versa,
an maybe dere will be baby penguinz!

I duznt spoze da catacopter can go thru da ice so we kud vizzit Lake
Vostok? If not, maybe da Russian kitteez at Vostok Station know a way
to get dere. We wud juss haf to be kareful not to contammynate it.

Rebecca

Absolutely! Da Vostok Station kitties duz indeed haf access. We will
definitely go dere.

Francesca

Old October 17th 17, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 2017-10-15 05:57:29 +0000, Sundance and/or Rebecca said:

Ooh, Hercule an me will kum. Can we go see da inland penguin colonies?
Maybe sum of da penguinz frum heer wud like a ride dere, or vice
versa, an maybe dere will be baby penguinz!

I duznt spoze da catacopter can go thru da ice so we kud vizzit Lake
Vostok? If not, maybe da Russian kitteez at Vostok Station know a way
to get dere. We wud juss haf to be kareful not to contammynate it.

Rebecca

Absolutely! Da Vostok Station kitties duz indeed haf access. We will
definitely go dere.

Francesca

Lucy Lu & Samwise take seats by the windows to be able to look out.
After a bit a of adjusting they get the seat temperature turned up. With
the heated seats and their boot and coats they a nice and warm for the
catacopter ride.
Old October 17th 17, 04:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Francesca the Fierce

On 2017-10-15 05:01:04 +0000, Francesca the Fierce said:

Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing as
how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time to
start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for kitties,
doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals.

Wez will start by flying along da Larsen Ice Shelf, den down along
Palmer Land to da Ronne Ice Shelf, den we can bisit any of da Antarctic
stations, or any ub da inneresting geographicalalal features.

Francesca

Francescaa makes sure that the onboard teleporter is working, so
kitties (and others) can teleport from the catacopter to the ground if
they need to leave, or from the ground to the catacopter if someone
wants to board after takeoff.

She does a walkaround inspection of the catacopter, then she starts the
engines and gets them warming up. She does the powered portion of her
preflight, finds all is as it should be, and makes a boarding call for
all interested parties. Ranger and Sammy help make sure that everybody
is strapped in and has their seats and heateres adjusted for comfort.
Ranger then adjusts the left-hand seat in the cockpit to have room for
2, and he and Pipps get themselves secured.

The copter lifts off, and Francesca flies it out of the large opening
in the side of the ice shelf. She climbs to an elevation of 500 feet or
so, then turns the copter towards the south.

Old October 17th 17, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 10:01:05 PM UTC-7, Francesca the Fierce wrote:
[...]

Pit2nya comes huffin and puffin, just in tyme to see the 'Copter take off.
She sits on a bench, in her furlined mittens and lethur jaket with itz furr lining, an fur lined boots, wondering if ennyother kitty missed the furst copter ride...
Old October 18th 17, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance runs up to Pit2nya, talking on his catmunicator.]

Yes, datz rite, Francesca, two to 'port up.

[He puts the catmunicator away.]

Hold on, Sweetee...

[Suddenly there is a whoosh and Sundance and Pit2nya are 'ported to a heated seat for two months n tye catacopter, right next to a window.]

Dere. How'z dat?

Sundance
Old October 18th 17, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Fierce wrote:
Da surveilance satellites all da time ignore da catacopter, seeing
as how it has da Roadcat logo on da side, so it'z gettin to be time
to start wif some catacopter tours. We'z got accomodations for
kitties, doggies, penguins, and lotz of other aminals.

Wez will start by flying along da Larsen Ice Shelf, den down along
Palmer Land to da Ronne Ice Shelf, den we can bisit any of da
Antarctic stations, or any ub da inneresting geographicalalal
features.

Francesca

Pit2nya comes huffin and puffin, just in tyme to see the 'Copter take
off. She sits on a bench, in her furlined mittens and lethur jaket
with itz furr lining, an fur lined boots, wondering if ennyother
kitty missed the furst copter ride...

Zeem and Zick join her. They text Francesca who tells them how to join
since they just barely lifted off.

Following her directions, they cataport onboard. They join Zoot and
Zacky and a few other penguins in the middle isle seats. Pit2nya finds
herself a window seat in front of Cash and Starr.

Old October 18th 17, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Two munfz? Meowmie's keebord writed dat awl by itzownself!

Sundance

I don't have enough time Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 4 August 22nd 07 06:59 PM
Pee-Pee Time [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 6 July 16th 07 05:42 PM
When is it time? Cat Dancer Cat health & behaviour 8 September 12th 04 06:30 AM
vet time cati Cat anecdotes 17 May 30th 04 01:15 PM
How do you know when it's time? Bill Cat health & behaviour 12 September 9th 03 09:35 PM