The Terrible Tail

Old May 14th 04, 05:07 PM
Marina

Default The Terrible Tail

"O J" wrote

I had just gotten up to get DH some breakfast when the "Terrible
Tail" struck again. Crash, clatter, clatter!

The terrible tail is the one attached to my boy Sumo. He was
walking through the work area of my desk to get to the window shelf
that DH installed for the kitties when several objects (according to
Sumo) leapt from their place on the desk to the floor.

His sweet face looks innocent, but I have my doubts.

My nickname for Frank's tail is Killer Tail. He swings it constantly, and
nothing had better get in its way. He often whips me in the face with it, or
brushes things off the table. His tail is incredibly strong.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old May 14th 04, 08:49 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

My nickname for Frank's tail is Killer Tail. He swings it constantly, and
nothing had better get in its way. He often whips me in the face with it, or
brushes things off the table. His tail is incredibly strong.

I'm not telling you my nickname for Frank's instrument of delight :-)

Purrs, Waffles

**$om $

Old May 14th 04, 11:55 PM
Hopitus2

BT Rowdy has a strong, muscular tail which he always wags 'round and 'round
(!) in a propeller-like motion, as I've stated before. I've never seen
anything like that in a pet's tail movement. But he is a strong, muscular
dude cat in general, all 19# of him.

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
:
: I'm not telling you my nickname for Frank's instrument of delight :-)
:
: Purrs, Waffles
:
:
:
: --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam--
: to get correct one remove fame & fortune
: **$om $
:
: --Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched
off--
:
:
:

Old May 15th 04, 12:26 AM
O J

On 14 May, Waffles wrote:

I'm not telling you my nickname for Frank's instrument of delight :-)

Purrs, Waffles

Well now you have to. Imagination exceeds the limits of reality
(at least some of the time).

Regards and Purrs,
O J

Old May 15th 04, 12:42 AM
Mishi

"Hopitus2" wrote in message
news
BT Rowdy has a strong, muscular tail which he always wags 'round and

'round (!) in a propeller-like motion, as I've stated before. I've never
seen anything like that in a pet's tail movement. But he is a strong,
muscular dude cat in general, all 19# of him.

My Nyota (RB) used to flick me with her tail. One day I was fed up with it
and told her the next time she flicked me in the face with it I was going to
bite it. She looked at me, then flicked my face, so I bit her tail. Was she
shocked! She said "ME OW!" and got off my lap in a hurry. (I really didn't
bite hard!) and sat on the floor giving me very dirty looks. G She was
quite the character!

Patti
http://www.dreamscape.com/mishwahr/nyota.htm