NOUNCEMENT, NOUNCEMENT

Old July 26th 10, 04:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default NOUNCEMENT, NOUNCEMENT

On Jul 25, 5:07*pm, "Granby" wrote:
O T grabs grambu curling iron and runs to the middle of the room. *I just
hadta port back frum mine trip with mine luff Harri to tell you guys
sumphin. *Aktualiee am gonna let gramby tell you kauze he kan kopy what her
already posted elzewherez.

Excuse me for shouting but:

I got a phone call awhile ago I thought I would never get. GEORGE CALLED. He
woke up from the coma he was in on Monday. He had been asleep, for lack of
better way to say it, since April 27. He wouldn't let anyone call me until
he knew he was sure he was going to make it. Walks with a walker and the
memory loss are the things he has to work on.
We iz all doink a happi danze in diz houze.

He has a lot of short term memory loss but is in remarkable mind for what he
has been through. He called on his way home, from North Carolina, with his
brother driving him home.

Don't let anyone every say prayers and purrs don't work.

Furry happee fur da Granby.
Meowy, purrz

Old July 26th 10, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

What wonderful news! We are all happydancing here!

Julie and the furs

Old July 26th 10, 04:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, I am suddenly so very tired am going to bed.

Old July 26th 10, 04:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey[_3_]

This is so amazing Granby! I'm so happy for George! I'm so happy for you!
Purrs are a marvelous thing.

Much love to you,

Stacey

Old July 26th 10, 04:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 25, 7:07*pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Diss iz GUDGUD gnus. We ar happy-dancing heer an I am sending ar Uncl
Bill instrukshuns to typebite diss at w*rk (dat iz how hee spells
itted) He cannot happy-dans dere butted he is furry happee to heer
diss two.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old July 26th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Granby" wrote in message
[...]

What good, wunnerful mewz!
Kitty/hoomin dance of joy for both of you!

Sylvia & Pit2nya

Old July 27th 10, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 25 Jul 2010 18:07:54 -0500, Granby's
nimble, little paws typed:

Don't let anyone every say prayers and purrs don't work.

Meow,

Dis iz furry gud nooz! Mine hooan haz been trying
to cawl yoo back, buttid yur fone-fingy is awlwayz
bizzy!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/26/2010 7:02:00 PM
Old July 27th 10, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat[_2_]

On 2010-07-25 18:07:54 -0500, Granby said:

[...]

We are all dancing the Happy Dance, and Paw is crying on his keyboard.