Was: OT Beheading Video - Now About Corporate Power

Old May 16th 04, 05:42 PM
GAUBSTER2

Default Was: OT Beheading Video - Now About Corporate Power

From: dgk

IT'S NOT ABOUT CORPORATE POWER!! IT'S ABOUT DEFEATING AN ENEMY THAT WANTS TO
SEE YOU AND ME AND EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY DEAD!!!!!!!!!

I really don't want to continue this here but it is an important
topic. Ok, let's get one thing straight. We all love the USA.

Of course, you don't want to continue, because you can't argue your emotional
rhetoric and hatred with logic and reason. As for loving the USA, I have never
seen you in these forums profess anything but hatred and bitterness for this
country. You only want to focus on the bad and NEVER on all of the good.

Marching and writing letters are some of those things we were given
the right to do in those old documents, the Constitution and the Bill
of Rights. Perhaps you remember them. They're what we're supposed to
be fighting to defend.

Nobody is arguing your right to do these things. I'm arguing the
effectiveness. But if you are going to side with the enemies of this country,
then we won't have a Constitution or Bill of Rights, will we?

It was what those horrible founding fathers
gave us. You know, those terrorists who revolted against the
legitimate government? Still smarting over that are you?

See, there is an example of your hatred for the founding of this country?? Go
back and reread history. We didn't kill innocent civilians such as the
terrorists are doing now. You have really got to deal with your issues.

Our founding fathers were some very bright men (and women).

Which women were are founding fathers??

Old May 16th 04, 05:42 PM
GAUBSTER2

Old May 24th 04, 05:45 AM
McQualude

dgk said:

Our founding fathers were some very bright men (and women).

There are no women amonst the 'Founding Fathers' unless you water down the
definition enough to include women, in which case they might be called
Founding People, but in no case are usually referred to as 'fathers'. I'm
not one who believes every Tom, Dick & Harry should be included among the
Founding Fathers. The term should be reserved for those who played key
leadership roles during the founding of our country.
--
McQualude

Old May 24th 04, 05:48 AM
McQualude

dgk said:

What I fear, in a nutshell, is a world
run by corporations and not governments. True fascism.

You are referring to corporate anarchy or Anarcho-capitalism; the opposite
of facism.
--
McQualude