We'z having a party!

Old January 23rd 19, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default We'z having a party!

To celebrate ourz new kitty howse we'z having a party. Sammy has arranged fudz - dry and gooshy fudz, an roast beast, an fishies an grilled skwirls, and da ears of sooven is on da grill now.

I gots a stereo set up in da basement so's we will haf moosic fur dancin. And Franny is arrangin some slides an trampolines to play on and we'z got boxes of kitty toys to play wif. An of course dere's lots and lots of catnip available.

So efurrybody who wants to party, please join us in breaking in da new kitty house.
Old January 23rd 19, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

[Sundance comes through the newly set up 'porter and looks around]

Fangu fur da invytashun. Dis iz a furry nice howse! Heer, I bringed yoo sum howsewarmin giffz.

[Sundance hands a wrapped package each to Sammy, Ranger, and Francesca. They open them.]

Dey iz a noo produkt frum da Booteek: self-heeting kitty bedz. When yoo iz on dem, yurown bodee heet gitz reflektid bak at yoo to keep yurownselfz warm. I haz a goggy wun fur Starr, too, but I kudnt karry it. If yoo tellz me whare yoo wud like it, I will hab it 'ported direckly dere.

[Starr goes and lies down in the spot where she wants hers.]

Right dere? OK, den moov aside an...

[Starr moves, and Sundance uses his catmunicator to send a signal through the 'porter. The 'porter mechanism twinkles, but nothing appears there. Instead, in the spot Starr had indicated, there is a twinkle, and then a new bed appears that's just the right size for Starr.]

Dere yoo go!

Sundance
Old January 24th 19, 02:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the stereo going, Big Mama grabs Jocko by the paw and hauls him to the middle of the basement to dance.

Ranger spots Pepe and Gigi and, remembering that they are painfully shy, greets them and leads them to the buffet table. The 3 cats are slightly startled by the loud "Yahoo!" from Francesca as she zips down the slide that Sammy set up.
Old January 24th 19, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 1/24/2019 8:57 AM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Jocko the Diving Cat pops out of the teleporter, followed immediately by Big Mama, Pepe, an Gigi. Hearing that Ranger has the stereo going, Big Mama grabs Jocko by the paw and hauls him to the middle of the basement to dance.

Ranger spots Pepe and Gigi and, remembering that they are painfully shy, greets them and leads them to the buffet table. The 3 cats are slightly startled by the loud "Yahoo!" from Francesca as she zips down the slide that Sammy set up.

Lucy Lu steps out of the teleporter. Hi Sammy, Ranger and Francesca. She
waves to the other kitties. Stepping up to the buffet she takes a plate
and looks at all the choices. Hi Pepe and Gigi.
Old January 24th 19, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Hi dere, Lucy Lu. I'z glad you could make it. If you would like, I could show you around da howse after you eat. I'd show you da back yard, too, but it's awful cold today.

Sammy Redcat
Old January 24th 19, 09:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

On 1/24/2019 1:00 PM, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Hi dere, Lucy Lu. I'z glad you could make it. If you would like, I could show you around da howse after you eat. I'd show you da back yard, too, but it's awful cold today.

Sammy Redcat

Seeing your new house would be fun. We can check out all the boxes and
hiding places. You can show me the back yard from the windows.
Old January 25th 19, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 9:12:14 AM UTC-8, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Did yu inbent deze, SunnyDance? Yu ar sooo klevver!

HiHi awl. Fangu fur da imbiteashun, PawPaw M. an Sammy... I brqwt a castlerole of fore an twenny blackburds.

Pit2nya
Old January 25th 19, 08:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Hihi, Sweetee.

Well, I would like to take kredit, but I kan't. I finded dem on da Innernet an I fingked it wud be gud to hab dem available fur owrown frenz durin kold wetherz. I hopez itz OK, evin tho it iznt klothing.

Sundance
Old January 25th 19, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 11:12:14 AM UTC-6, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[...]

Fangu, Sundance! Dey is wunnerful! Deze last few mornings haf been furry cold, so doze will definitely come in handy. Dat was furry considerate of you..

Sammy
Old January 26th 19, 11:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Yooz all furry welkum, Sammy. I saw da wether repurrtz fur dis area an knowed dat deze wud hewp.

Sundance

The Man With No Party Française mangeur de viande de cheval Cat anecdotes 0 February 13th 14 04:04 PM
to the party Stormmmee Cat community 49 November 15th 09 02:17 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM