It's pawty time - Harri's home!

Old June 26th 05, 10:30 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Default It's pawty time - Harri's home!

Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool
in dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da
walls, and we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and
hung a glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where
we can put da fudz. We'z all ready!

Mine dear Liltih, would you care to come danz wif me?

An we can 'port da Meal on Pawz truck ober here, and 'port from here to
da TED hospital to deliver fud to da sick kitties and doggies, den 'port
right back here.

Sammy
Old June 27th 05, 02:49 AM
Sundance

[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to hab
biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired or
anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Old June 27th 05, 04:23 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 14:30:13 -0700, Sammy da 'Venture Kitten wrote:

Meowmie and Paw just bringed Harri in from da car. She's outside sunning
herself, so we can start the pawtie now. Amelia and Ranger and me getted
da garage all fixed up - we'z got a big air conditioner gettin it cool
in dere, and we'z shoved all of doze hoomin's bokses up against da
walls, and we'z cleared a dance floor, and I'z set up a CD player and
hung a glitter-ball from da ceeling, and we'z got trestle tables where
we can put da fudz. We'z all ready!

Datz wunnerfull nooz! Giff Harri a big smoochie fur me! Tiger, my
luff, I'z portin' to your place now!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/26/2005 11:23:00 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 27th 05, 04:50 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger goes to the 'porter door and stands there with a huge bunch of
bluebells and nip for greenery, He is pacing partly because he is anxious to
see his ladylove and partly beclawz he wants to eat the flowers, I is ready
fur yourownsef, Tiger
.. .

Old June 27th 05, 04:51 AM
Miss Violette

more great news, soft
Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to

hab
biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired or
anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting to
playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin wif
Paw, so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic
coming from da garage an started danzin.

Sammy

Old June 27th 05, 06:29 AM
Sundance

Sundance wrote:
[A 'porter twinkles and Sundance appears.]

Hi, Sammy, I hopez I iznt too erly. How iz Harri doin? Iz she reddy to
hab biziters? I duznt want to disterb her if she'z sleepin or too tired
or anyfing, but I iz shur lookin forward to seein her.

Sundance

Yep, her is ready. Her has already been bopping Ranger fur getting to
playful, an has been sploring da yard again, an has been snugglin wif Paw,
so her is ready fur bizitin. In fact, her jus heard da moosic coming from
da garage an started danzin.

Oh, gudgud! Hihi, Harri, iz yoo reely doin bedderer now? Ize so glad to
see yoo!

[Sundance gives Harri a gentle headbutt.]

Sundance

Old June 27th 05, 05:09 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 22:50:08 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger goes to the 'porter door and stands there with a huge bunch of
bluebells and nip for greenery, He is pacing partly because he is anxious to
see his ladylove and partly beclawz he wants to eat the flowers, I is ready
fur yourownsef, Tiger

porter twinkles, and Anaïs steps out Tiger, my luff! What luffly
flowerz! Yu iz so sweet! An I broughted yu a lil sumfin shows Tiger a
take-out box Dere's sum lobster taylez, shrimpeez an nip-n-lemon
sawse just in case yu gets hungry an needz a snakie!

I heer dat Harri's up an about, letz port offur dere to joyne da
pawty an giff her owr best wishes, OK?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/27/2005 12:04:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old June 27th 05, 07:40 PM
ChildFree23

Mine dear Liltih, would you care to come danz wif me?

Of course, mine dear Sammy! Do you want to do the cheek-to-cheek
smurgle?

Lilit Kitten-Mahoney

Grant RIP Karen Cat anecdotes 91 March 5th 05 06:08 PM
Hoping to get home Dan M Cat anecdotes 34 December 21st 04 03:20 PM
Purrrrss fur a sad Meowmie. Maui mite hafta find a noo home... Panda ov Toes Cat community 25 October 22nd 04 03:53 PM
15 yr old cat with dislocated hips, Is it his time to be put down? LITTLEMISSCONNIE Cat health & behaviour 10 May 9th 04 05:20 PM
Hi Mom, I'm home! Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 September 25th 03 10:05 AM