Note to self...

Old October 17th 05, 03:35 PM
Victor Martinez

Default Note to self...

When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear comfortable
shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for walking more than a
few steps.

Victor, with blisters in both feet after participating in the Austin
AIDS walk yesterday.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 17th 05, 03:42 PM
PatM

Yikes! You're right...bad idea. I hope you had a good foot-soaking
afterwards! How far did you walk?

PatM

Old October 17th 05, 03:55 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear comfortable
shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for walking more than a
few steps.

Victor, with blisters in both feet after participating in the Austin
AIDS walk yesterday.

Ouch! Do you have some Epsom Salts to soak them in? How far did you walk?

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 17th 05, 04:13 PM
Victor Martinez

PatM wrote:
Yikes! You're right...bad idea. I hope you had a good foot-soaking
afterwards! How far did you walk?

I think it was like 3 miles, not a whole lot, but those stupid sandals
really did a number on my feet!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 17th 05, 04:32 PM
Adrian

Victor Martinez wrote:
When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear
comfortable shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for walking
more than a few steps.

Victor, with blisters in both feet after participating in the Austin
AIDS walk yesterday.

Ouch! Purrs that your feet soon feel better, at least your suffering is for
a good cause.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old October 17th 05, 05:09 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-10-17, Victor Martinez penned:
When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear
comfortable shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for
walking more than a few steps.

Victor, with blisters in both feet after participating in the Austin
AIDS walk yesterday.

Owie! But good for you.

I did a Volksmarch (10K walk) in poorly-fitting Tevas as a teenager.
Never again.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old October 17th 05, 06:17 PM
Marina

Victor Martinez wrote:
When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear comfortable
shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for walking more than a
few steps.

Well, d'uh! ;o) Purrs that your feet feel better soon, and good for you
for participating anway.

--
Marina, Frank, Miranda and Caliban. In loving memory of Nikki.
marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old October 18th 05, 04:54 AM
badwilson

Victor Martinez wrote:
When going to a fundraising walk, it is a good idea to wear
comfortable shoes. Sandals are good for lounging, but not for

walking
more than a few steps.

Victor, with blisters in both feet after participating in the Austin
AIDS walk yesterday.

Ouch! Oh well, at least it was for a good cause.
But you *can* walk far in sandals. I've been doing it for almost 5
years. You need the right sandals though. I love my Chacos, I'd
rather wear them than runners any day.
--
Britta
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown