Happee Grownhog Day, efurrykittee!

Old February 2nd 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default Happee Grownhog Day, efurrykittee!

Tomorro, Febbywary 2, is Grownhog Day, owr Meowmie's fafurit holliday. We
awl hopez yoo injoyz it, altho Sundance an me duznt unnerstan whut da big
deel iz.

Rebecca, for her house

=====

Hoomin note: Its my favorite holiday for lots of reasons, including: nobody
expects presents, you don't have to get together with your family if you
don't want to, the stores aren't crowded, there's no big meal that you eat
and feel overstuffed afterward, and you can even ignore the whole thing if
you want! I'm sure you can think of more. Happy Groundhog Day, for those
of you who feel like observing it!

Anti Sandy

Old February 2nd 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Maybe if yu sneek up tu da growndhog hole an ar very still,
yu wyll be able tu katsh it wen it pokes itz liddul hed owt!

Pitoonya

Hoomin note: the one carnival game I reelee crak up over is
hitting the
groundhogs with a mallet as they pop out ovf the holes.

Sylvia

Old February 7th 06, 07:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Dat wud be fun, but Meowmie sez dere isnt ennee grownhogz heer, but day had
dem whare she growed up in pencilvania. Maybe next yeer da kommyunitee kan
go an a venchur to punks-a-tawney an see if we kan kach him.

Rebecca