Can I Please Have Some Purrs and Prayers?

Old February 15th 10, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla `=^..^=`[_2_]

Default Can I Please Have Some Purrs and Prayers?

Hi,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but my seizure meds have been
making me crazy and my knees both feel like they're broken and I could
really use some health purrs and prayers. I know alot of you are going thru
hard times/stressd and please know I think about you and you are in my
prayers for comfort.
The 2 boykitties , Mosey and 20 lb Pookie, love to jump right on my knees
when I'm in bed, and I keep telling them, NO but they don't listen.
I feel so bad that I can't get 'anything' done, can't leave the house, I
hate my anti-seizure med, Dilintan (400 mg a day), and the side effects are
makng me totally unbearable, but my dh still loves me and is so sweet to me,
bless his heart.
I really hate to ask, and it has been almost 3 months since I had my
seizure,
and I think I may have a small one the other day too..sigh...
I just don't know what to do...and to make it worse, the
light from the computer and TV hurts my eyes.
Thank you so much
Love, prayers, and purrs for you..
Kyla
--near tears, feeling worthless

Old February 15th 10, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Dan M

On Mon, 15 Feb 2010 14:21:49 -0800, Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:

Hi,
I'm sorry I haven't been posting lately, but my seizure meds have been
making me crazy and my knees both feel like they're broken and I could
really use some health purrs and prayers. I know alot of you are going
thru hard times/stressd and please know I think about you and you are in
my prayers for comfort.

We're sending mega purrs and prayers.

I understand about the cats and your knees. Nancy has bad arthritis
problems with her hips and knees, and the cats like to walk on her hips
while she's in bed and the dog likes to lay across her knees.

And I have heard from several folks about the effects of dilantin. Hang
in there, Kyla - give it a chance to get better. We're thinking about yo
and Dutch and the kitties.

Dan
Old February 15th 10, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Will in New Haven

On Feb 15, 5:21*pm, "Kyla `=^..^=`" wrote:
[...]

Our thoughts and purrs are with you. Somekitty will be telling Mosey
to cease and disist with the knees thing over on the other newsgroup.

--
Will in New Haven
Old February 15th 10, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

purring, and all you can do is the best you can do.... some days for me that
is sit in a chair, pray and hopefully make it to the bathroom, Lee

Old February 16th 10, 12:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs and prayers are on the way.

--

Joy

Basically everything is subject to change without notice

Old February 16th 10, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

wrote:

[...]

Sending 'please get better SOON!' purrs for you

I'm sorry your seizure meds are making your life so hard

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein

---
Virus Database (VPS): 100215-1, 02/15/2010
Tested on: 2/15/2010 8:01:06 PM

Old February 16th 10, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
moonglow minnow[_2_]

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
[...]

Multipurpose purrs for you, your DH, and your clowder. Can you turn down
the brightness on the computer screen and still see?

minnow ^..^
--
http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old February 16th 10, 11:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
[...]

Hugs and purrs.

Cats leave pawprints on your heart
Old February 16th 10, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Hugs and purrs for you, Kyla. Hang in there - sending healing thoughts your
way.
Christine and Midnight, Tucker, Robin & Oreo

Old February 17th 10, 09:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
T[_5_]

On 2/15/2010 2:21 PM, Kyla `=^..^=` wrote:
SNIP

While you are making requests I have one. STOP changing your email
address or handle to avoid the kill files of those that have YOU kill
filed. This is the third time I have had to adjust my filters. Other
than that good luck I guess.

Purrs and Prayers Granby Cat anecdotes 5 July 31st 09 05:54 PM
more purrs and prayers, please? Irulan Cat anecdotes 10 July 9th 08 10:18 PM
Purrs and prayers please... Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 9 October 31st 05 09:53 PM
Purrs and prayers Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 6 August 29th 05 06:34 PM