Symmetrical cats and other photos

Old February 13th 05, 01:30 AM
Susan M

Default Symmetrical cats and other photos

Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one album.
I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might remember
them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7 shots
and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is located
at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

I'm now accumulating and scanning all my old photos of the cats in baby
furniture, strollers, cribs, and clothing.

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Old February 13th 05, 01:47 AM
jmcquown

Susan M wrote:
Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one
album. I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you
might remember them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be
7 shots and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is
located at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

I'm now accumulating and scanning all my old photos of the cats in
baby furniture, strollers, cribs, and clothing.

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

How completely cute!

Jill

Old February 13th 05, 01:53 AM
Karen Chuplis

in article I4yPd.371880$Xk.86445@pd7tw3no, Susan M at smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca wrote on 2/12/05 7:30 PM:

Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one album.
I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might remember
them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7 shots
and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

This is quite the funniest thing I've ever seen. You could put that together
with "Side By Side" music and have a real cute slideshow.

Old February 13th 05, 05:28 AM
Marina

Susan M wrote:

Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one album.
I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might remember
them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7 shots
and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

That's hilarious. Frank and Nikki do that synchronised thing, too. So funny.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is located
at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

Hehehe. Not very happy looks in that first picture.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old February 13th 05, 12:49 PM
Gabey8

What neat pictures! You have a great eye for taking pictures, and an
adorable pair of little guys to practice on. )

How are they recovering from the episode with the (thankfully neutered and
rehomed now) tomcat?

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old February 13th 05, 02:53 PM
Victor Martinez

Awwww... they are sooo cute!!!!!!!!

Can't wait for the new pictures...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 13th 05, 03:46 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 01:30:16 GMT, "Susan M" smawdsley remove
@shaw.ca yodeled:

Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one album.
I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might remember
them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7 shots
and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is located
at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

I'm now accumulating and scanning all my old photos of the cats in baby
furniture, strollers, cribs, and clothing.

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

They *look* so cuddly.

Theresa
Old February 14th 05, 02:37 AM
Irulan

oh your cats are hilarious! Do you think
they communicate first with each other
before they strike the pose? Like: Let's
surprise Mom with our symmetry!
Very cute pictures.
Jazz & his mama

Marina wrote:
Susan M wrote:

Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one
album. I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might
remember them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7
shots and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

That's hilarious. Frank and Nikki do that synchronised thing, too. So
funny.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is
located at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

Hehehe. Not very happy looks in that first picture.

--
Irulan
from now until the end of time.

Old February 14th 05, 02:40 PM
CatNipped

"Susan M" smawdsley remove @shaw.ca wrote in message
Hi the

I've finally put a few of the symmetrical cat photos together in one
album. I moved a couple of them from an old album so some of you might
remember them. The album is located at:
http://community.webshots.com/album/272461144thSgkb There should be 7
shots and it might take a few minutes from now for it to update.

Also, I added a *fourth* O&C album with a few pics this AM and it is
located at: http://community.webshots.com/album/272171712QMFmbU

I'm now accumulating and scanning all my old photos of the cats in baby
furniture, strollers, cribs, and clothing.

Take care,

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Oh, those are *SO cute - thanks Susan!