Louie, day 1

Old August 29th 08, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Caroline S.

Default Louie, day 1

We picked him yesterday afternoon from the shelter. He'd been
neutered, wormed, deflea-ed, vaccinated, and tested for FELV and FIV
(both neg). He's cleaner than when we first saw him. He's a lovely
cream color with tan points. And he's closer to 3 months old than the
4-6 I originally thought. And he's a total love bug. We set him up
in our master bathroom. He's eaten well, peed and pooped in the box
(and buried it!). He loves to climb onto laps. He is a bit of a
nibbler though, and now DD1 is a little afraid of being "bitten"
again. He hasn't broken skin, but of course those milk teeth are
sharp. DD2 (the 2 year old) did pretty well with him, being pretty
gentle except for a few tries to pick him up.

I tried to take pics of him, only one was both non-blurry and of his
face. I'll try to upload that in a little while.

He's already "escaped" into the bedroom itself, and has tackled the
bedmice problem thoroughly. What a hoot to have a kitten around
again!

Cheers
Caroline S.
Old August 29th 08, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Caroline S. wrote:
[...]

Looking forward to the pics, he sounds delightful.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old August 29th 08, 07:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
[...]

What FUN!!!! Bet the other owners perk up and enjoy letting out their inner
kitten. Congrats again and I hope to read more stories about him. How is
Hilsdale working for you?

Pam S.

Old August 29th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

"Caroline S." wrote in message
[...]

Hilsboro working for you?

Pam S.

Old August 29th 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Caroline S." wrote in message
[...]

Can't wait for the pics!

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old August 29th 08, 08:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Caroline S." ...
[...]

Awww, can't wait to see the pictures of him
Bittes are so cute, and silly.
Scritches to Louie
Cheers
Kyla and Clowder

Old August 29th 08, 11:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Caroline S. wrote:

[...]

He sounds like a sweetie. What a nice Welcome Wagon gift!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old August 30th 08, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Caroline S. wrote:

He's already "escaped" into the bedroom itself, and has tackled the
bedmice problem thoroughly. What a hoot to have a kitten around
again!

Aww, he sounds like a little sweetheart. What are Mithu and Pippin
saying? They must be aware there's a newcomer in the house.

Old September 5th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Caroline S. wrote:
We picked him yesterday afternoon from the shelter. He'd been
neutered, wormed, deflea-ed, vaccinated, and tested for FELV and FIV
(both neg). snip
Cheers
Caroline S.

Thanks for the update.